Everything You Need To Know About Twitter Super Follows
Twitter, the microblogging network, unveiled its Super Follows feature a few months ago and said it would be available shortly. Users would be allowed to charge their followers fees in exchange for additional content if they use this feature.
On Sunday, app researcher Jane Manchun Wong shared the first images of the new Super Follows feature.
The Twitter Super Follows feature, as per the source, will be restricted to Twitter users with at least 10,000 followers. You must also be over the age of 18 and have tweeted at least 25 tweets in the recent 30 days. Jane Manchun Wong also showed a list of content from which Super Follow users can select their preferred category.
Super Follow Subscription
Super Follow would work as a subscription-based service. Every month, a super follow user will be paying $ 4.99 (about Rs 363) to gain a series of benefits. Your subscribers would have to pay Rs 364 each month to access your exclusive content and receive your newsletter. With the addition of the new function, Twitter has joined YouTube and Instagram in launching direct creator payment features.
Twitter’s revenue will rise as a result of this new feature, and content creators will be able to make money as well. However, no word on when this feature will be available. In addition, no information about the launch in India has been released.
On its platform, the company has previously launched other payment services. This year, it launched Tip Jar, a service that allows users to make direct payments. Users who tweet in English can use this feature at the moment. Users can enable this feature on your profile, which will allow other users to transfer money to you. Journalists, creators, multidisciplinary experts, and non-profits are now able to use this feature.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…