Google Camera To Get Astrophotography Update
Google is among the most innovative technological firms of all time. Despite how fantastic the Pixel Phone’s camera is, the company is still working to improve it. According to recent rumors, the search engine giant may release an astrophotography update for its Pixel phone cameras.
According to 9to5Google, the latest Google Pixel Tips update included a hint of an “Astrotimelapse” feature. 9to5Google dug into the update before the June Pixel Feature launch in the hopes of uncovering some signs about a potential Astro-time-lapse feature improvement. You’ve probably seen time-lapse videos of stars in the midnight sky on Instagram and YouTube. Its caputed with the help of professional Digital SLR cameras, but now, according to Google’s new update, Pixel smartphones would be able to record the night sky in time-lapse mode as well.
People will be able to set a timer, after which the camera will automatically take photos every few minutes. Finally, you should be able to capture a photograph that depicts the movement of clouds in a starry night sky. Obviously, you’ll need a tripod or something similar to keep your smartphone stationary while these photographs are being taken. But the results will be stunning for sure.
There’s no indication on when this function will be available in the Google Camera app, but it might be soon. So keep a lookout if this seems like something you’d like to use.
When Will It Release?
According to the source, the Pixel Tips App will confirm to see if the Camera app is version 8.2.3, which should have the new Astrophotography feature. 9to5Google notes that the Google Camera upgrade may or may not coincide with the June Feature Drop. Therefore, we might or might not have to wait for a Google Camera update to release via the Play Store.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…