iPhone 13 May Have Up To 1TB Internal Storage
It looks like iPhone users will have to worry lesser about data storage with the next launch. If a report is true, in-the-works iPhone 13 can offer a 1TB storage option. However, ideally, it comes with a maximum of 512GB internal storage that is quite a lot, to begin with. Now it is predicted that Apple will take onboard storage a step further. We can see a 1TB storage option in this series.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy M62 Launched: Price, Specs
The report also states that there will be improvements to LiDAR technology across all iPhone 13 models. However, Apple has not shared any information on the upcoming iPhone lineup. Apple has only offered 1 TB of storage on its high-end iPad Pro tablets. Whereas, in terms of smartphones in the market, Apple lags in terms of storage capacity. For instance, smartphone competitor Samsung began offering 1 TB phones with the Galaxy S10 series almost two years ago.
Citing analysts at Wedbush crediting supply chain checks, a report by 9to5Mac states that iPhone 13 will feature up to 1TB of internal storage. It is unclear if this will be the case across all the models in the series. Moreover, this is not the first time we hearing about this rumor. Back in January, tipster Jon Prosser shared on YouTube that the Pro models will come with up to 1TB of storage.
On the other hand, the report also states the iPhone 13 models will get LiDAR improvements across the board. It mentions LiDAR improvements across the models. This is suggesting that Apple may add LiDAR sensors in all the models. On the iPhone 12 series, only the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max variants came with LiDAR sensors.
A recent report stated that iPhone 13 mini (or iPhone 12s mini) could be in the pipeline for the 2021 lineup. Another report from last month stated that iPhone 13 Pro models will feature an always-on display.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.