OnePlus 9 Series Announcement Teased For March 8
It is happening finally as OnePlus CEO Pete Lau is teasing a “moonshot” announcement on March 8th. It will most likely be around the brand’s upcoming smartphones, the OnePlus 9 series. The short teaser only mentions that “Something new is on the horizon”. In addition, a new OnePlus microsite reads “Something new is on the horizon” and is titled ‘Moonshot’.
Now, we can anticipate the launch date of the series on this particular date or maybe even details on the series. Some earlier reports point that the smartphones can launch on March 23, or mid-March at the earliest. Moreover, this Moon-themed teaser could be a nod to the photography performance of the upcoming OnePlus 9 series. It is rumored to collaborate with Swedish brand Hasselblad for its new camera lenses.
Tipsters have suggested that OnePlus could line up three phones this year including the OnePlus 9, the OnePlus 9 Pro, and an affordable OnePlus 9R. However, the latter can have a different name. Additionally, the OnePlus is also to launch a new smartwatch alongside the OnePlus 9 series.
OnePlus 9 Series Leaks
Apart from these, there’s no mention of the upcoming OnePlus 9 series or OnePlus Watch that is to launch alongside later this month. However, the company is remaining tightly shut on giving details about any of these.
We have already seen plenty of leaks regarding the OnePlus 9 series which specify three phones. The OnePlus 9E/Lite will be an affordable entry with a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It will also power on a Snapdragon 690 chipset, and 64MP primary camera. Whereas, a vanilla variant should up the refresh rate to 120Hz. It will be powered by the flagship Snapdragon 888 chipset. We can also expect a triple camera setup with a 48MP main shooter on the back.
On the other hand, the Pro will come with a larger curved 6.78-inch QHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate LTPO panel. Snapdragon 888 and 4,500 mAh battery with 65W wired and 45W wireless charging.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…