Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Launched In India
Lenovo has great options in tablets in mid-range and budget which offer value for money. The company announces a new tablet called the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro. It runs Android 10 and claims to offer a long battery life with 20W fast charging support. Moreover, the tablet sports an aluminum-alloy unibody design with a dual-tone finish and support for a keyboard pack and Precision Pen 2. Let’s take a closer look at its specification.
Also Read: Vivo S9 5G Spotted on 3C Certification
Lenovo TabP11 Pro Pricing
It comes with a price tag of Rs 44,999. It also comes in Slate Grey and Platinum Grey colors. Moreover, the keyboard attachment costs Rs 9,999.
The tablet will be on sale from Amazon, Flipkart, and Lenovo website from February 14th. As a part of the launch offer, the tablet and the keyboard combo can be purchased at Rs 49,999 for the first 30 days.
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro will have support for Precision Pen 2 which comes with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. It will be made available offline soon.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Specifications
It sports an 11.5-inch OLED display with 2,560 x 1,600 pixels resolution. Additionally, it also comes with HDR10, Dolby Vision, 500nits brightness, and 100 percent sRGB. The screen is TÜV Rheinland-certified and has Lenovo Eye Care mode to reduce harmful blue light.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with Adreno 618 GPU. Moreover, it also comes with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage that is further expandable up to 256GB. The tablet runs Android 10 OS but Lenovo says it will get the Android 11 update soon.
Connectivity features include 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C. Lenovo Tab P11 Pro also packs an 8,600mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support fuels the tablet.
As for the cameras, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro features dual cameras at the back, with a 13MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary camera with a 120-degree field of view. On the front, it has 8MP dual selfie snappers and a ToF sensor for face unlock.
Connectivity features include 4G LTE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro also packs an 8,600mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support fuels the tablet.
There is a physical fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button, 3.5mm audio jack, JBL speakers with Dolby Atmos, dual mic array, and smart voice mid-field digital signal processor.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…