Boat Rockerz 255 Pro+ Wireless Earphones Launched
Boat Rockerz 255 Pro+ wireless earphones have launched in India. These new wireless earphones are coming as the most advanced neckband-style earphones, according to the company. Moreover, it comes with various premium features including IPX7 water resistance and support for the Qualcomm aptX Bluetooth codec. It is among the most affordable in the neckband-style wireless earphones segment. Additionally, it will go up against competition from other affordable players in the space including Realme, Redmi, and Noise.
Also Read: Vivo S9 5G Spotted on 3C Certification
boAt Rockerz 255 Pro+ Price and Availability
It will be available in Teal Green, Navy Blue, and Active Black color options. The earphones can be purchased from boAt’s website. Moreover, the company is offering the neckband for an introductory price of Rs 1,499 starting 12th February 2021.
boAt Rockerz 255Pro+ Specifications
It is a neckband-style wireless in-ear headset. The earphones are powering on a Qualcomm chipset with Bluetooth 5 for connectivity. It enables two key Qualcomm technologies on the headset. Firstly it lets support the aptX Bluetooth codec for high-resolution audio transmission. Secondly, it has Qualcomm cVc environmental noise cancellation for better voice performance on calls.
Moreover, the boAt Rockers 255 Pro+ also has a USB Type-C port for charging. It comes with support for fast charging that promises 10 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charging. It is also claiming a battery life of 40 hours per charge.
For sound, the Boat Rockerz 255 Pro+ earphones have 10mm dynamic drivers. In addition to all these, it also has the SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs also supported. There is also IPX7 water resistance, making the earphones ideal for outdoor and exercise use. Voice assistants including Google Assistant and Siri, dual pairing, and magnetic linking of the earbuds are also present on the headset.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.