Micromax IN 2B Design, Colour Variants Leaked Ahead of Launch
Micromax has already hinted that it is launching a new phone, Micromax IN 2B in India on July 30th. In the latest development, the company has released a teaser video. It is revealing the handset’s design and colour options. However, this is not the first time we are seeing teasers from the company. Earlier, the company teased that this upcoming phone will have long battery life and smooth performance. Let us look at the latest leaks and more:
Micromax IN 2B design, colour variants officially revealed
According to the teaser video, the upcoming IN 2B will be available in three colour options – black, green, and blue. The rear shell of the device has a rectangle-shaped camera module that houses two cameras and an LED flash. Moreover, a fingerprint scanner and a speaker grille are also available on the backside of the device. Its right edge has volume buttons and a power key.
Meanwhile, a landing page on the company’s website has also made it clear that it will come with a 5,000mAh battery that will offer 160 hours of music playback. The listing also reveals that Micromax IN 2B will be sporting a teardrop notch display. The page states that the device is powered by a gaming-focused chipset that includes a G52 GPU.
On the other hand, leaked specs suggest it will feature a 6.5-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution. Under the hood, the Micromax IN 2B will power on a Unisoc T610 chipset. Moreover, the Geekbench listing also confirms that the phone will sport a Unisoc T610 chipset.
Furthermore, Micromax IN 2B will be paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. No other memory/storage variants of the phone will launch apparently. Lastly, it will draw power from a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging.
Also Read: Vivo Y53s NFC Launched In Indonesia
In the optics department, the Micromax IN 2B will feature a dual-camera setup. The rear-facing camera module will occupy a 13-megapixel primary main camera and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. For selfie purposes, the phone will come equipped with an 8MP camera. Meanwhile, it isn’t clear as to which version of Android the Micromax IN 2B will boot out of the box. We will find more about it as the launch inches closer.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…