OnePlus 9RT First Sale in India Today: Here’s How You Can Buy It
Table Of Contents
- 1OnePlus 9RT Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- OnePlus 9RT first launch in China happened back in 2021.
- The phone launched in India just a week ago.
- It goes on its first sale today via various platforms.
OnePlus has finally launched the OnePlus 9RT in India just last week. Although we had a pretty good idea of its’ specifications thanks to its China launch. This India launch makes it a reachable device now. Today, the smartphone from the company for the Indian market will go on sale for the first time. It will go on sale on Amazon as well as OnePlus’s e-commerce store. Let us look at how you can buy the device and other details:
First of all, let’s talk about the pricing and launch offers available during this first sale for the smartphone. On Amazon and OnePlus, buyers can get Rs. 4,000 off on the OnePlus 9RT with card offers. Additionally, you can avail of some offers like additional exchange offers, free Spotify membership, and more.
The smartphone has two storage configurations. The base variant has 8GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage. It is available at Rs. 42,999. There is also a 12GB + 256GB variant priced at Rs. 46,999. OnePlus 9RT comes in two colours – Black and Silver. Here are some of the detailed offers available right now:
- Flat Rs. 4,000 instant discount on SBI Credit Card transactions
- 5 per cent cashback with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card for Prime members
- Up to 6 months of No cost EMI options
- Up to Rs 18,600 off on exchange for OnePlus 9RT
Whereas, for Offers on OnePlus
- Rs. 4,000 instant discount on Kotak Bank cards
- Also, Rs. 4,000 instant discount on Axis Bank cards
- Up to 10 per cent cash back on select American Express cards
- 6 months of Spotify premium membership
- Up to 6 months of No cost EMI with Kotak Bank and Axis Bank cards
OnePlus 9RT Specifications
The phone flaunts a 6.62-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 1,080 x 2,400-pixel resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ certification, Display P3 colour gamut, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Under the hood, the OnePlus 9RT is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. This is clubbed with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard memory.
In terms of optics, the OnePlus 9RT specs feature a triple rear camera setup. The setup includes a 50-megapixel Sony IMX 766 primary sensor alongside a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle secondary sensor. In addition, there is a 2-megapixel sensor in the setup as well. At the front, the smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
Furthermore, the OnePlus 9RT packs a 4,500mAh battery along with 65T Warp Charge fast charging support. Moreover, the smartphone most likely sports an in-display fingerprint scanner. However, nothing has been confirmed on that front at the time of writing. In addition, the smartphone comes with 5G connectivity, GPS, Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi and a USB Type-C port for charging purposes.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.