OPPO A55 Confirmed to Launch on October 1 in India
Highlights of the Story
- OPPO A55 4G is confirmed to launch on October 1.
- Previous renders show off the design of the smartphone.
- It comes with a 50MP triple camera.
Oppo unveiled the Oppo A55 5G smartphone in China, earlier this year. Now, it looks like the brand is planning to bring OPPO A55 4G into the market. Oppo just confirmed that the OPPO F19s is launching in India on September 27, 2021. It is also launching alongside Reno6 Pro 5G Diwali Edition and Enco Buds. It will most likely come with similar specs as the OPPO A55 5G, for the most part. However, there will be certain obvious differences, like the usage of processors. The new 4G variant will launch in a few markets. Moreover, it was recently revealed through Taiwan’s NCC certification.
Oppo has also started teasing a new phone from their A-Series on Amazon India. Although the company didn’t make any claims regarding the exact model number of the device. The upcoming smartphone or rumoured Oppo A55 4G will be launching in India on October 1, 2021.
Oppo A55 4G Specifications
The mystery still prevails over the specifications of the to-be-introduced model of the OPPO A55 4G model. However, there are speculations about the Oppo A55 4G to have features the same as that of the A55 5G. From what we know, the smartphone will make use of a punch-hole panel, which wasn’t the case with the predecessor. The 5G variant had a water-drop notch screen. The screen seems to have a modern aspect ratio with slim bezels on top and sides, but a raised up chin at the bottom.
Oppo A55 4G has a speaker/microphone on the top bezel. The volume rocker is on the left. Whereas, the power button, with a fingerprint sensor embedded, is on the right side. The phone has a triple camera setup alongside an LED flash on the back in a rectangular module. It will also feature a 50-megapixel primary camera. There is a sizeable bezel below the display. The phone is available in three colours – Black, Green, and gradient Blue.
Also Read: Oppo A55 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
Meanwhile, previous leaks hinted that the OPPO A55 4G will pack a 5000mAh battery. Additionally, the battery capacity will pair up with 18W fast charging support. This is much like its 5G counterpart which comes with the same battery capacity
- Thinking to buy iPhone 12? Well, I would be happy to tell you that this is the perfect time to buy iPhone. We all know that the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale is going to start in just a few hours. So sit tight and read this article to know how to buy iPhone 12…
- We all have been waiting for the annual Flipkart and Amazon sale. If you are looking to buy an iPhone 11 this would be the perfect time to get one for yourself. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can get a brand new iPhone 11 for just Rs 25,499*. But first, let us…
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…