Realme GT 5G Price Teased Ahead Of March 4 Launch
Realme GT 5G is the next flagship from the company to launch on March 4. It will be the company’s first model to come with the top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. Moreover, Realme’s Xu Qi Chase is also slowly teasing about the phone before the launch to add in the hype. Recently, a teaser hints about what this flagship is going to cost.
He has also revealed that in addition to its regular model, the Realme GT 5G will have a special leather variant that is in the rumors as the Bumblebee model. Moreover, the executive showed the new variant through some images and a video trailer.
Realme GT 5G Price
A teaser image on Weibo claims that the Realme GT will come with a price tag of under CNY 2,999 (roughly Rs. 33,700). This can be of the base variant. However, the revealed pricing is significantly lower than the Mi 11 and Vivo X60 Pro+ that both debuted in China at a starting price of CNY 3,999 (roughly Rs. 44,900) and CNY 4,998 (roughly Rs. 56,100), respectively.
RealmeGT 5G Specifications Teased
In terms of designs, design, Realme GT 5G has a punch-hole design on the front for the selfie camera and slim bezels. The USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, speaker grille, and microphone are at the bottom. However, the back has a rectangular camera module with triple sensors and an LED flash. There is Realme branding as well. The volume rocker is on the left, while the power button is present on the right.
Realme GT 5G is expected to come with an AMOLED display with at least a 120Hz refresh rate. It is also confirmed to come with Snapdragon 888 SoC, which can pair with at least 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The phone is likely to boot Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0 custom skin on top. The triple camera setup is said to include a 64MP primary camera but the other sensors could be the ultra-wide-angle lens and a depth or macro lens. Connectivity features could include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync. Realme GT 5G is said to pack a 5,000mAh battery with either 65W or 125W fast-charging support.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi