Realme Narzo 30 Series Tipped to Launch In India By February-End
Realme Narzo 30 series is launching in India by the last week of February, according to a report. It can happen between February 21st and February 28th, according to a report from MySmartPrice. The company is already teasing the launch of its new lineup online. However, they have not confirmed the exact name of the upcoming models. The report adds that one of the Realme Narzo 30 series phones will have 5G support.
Young Players have made their choice!— Madhav FutureX (@MadhavSheth1) February 15, 2021
More than 15,000 Gaming Enthusiasts voted for their favourite Narzo smartphone box.
Stay tuned for the next update! pic.twitter.com/j3cxqPfs78
Moreover, the company also revealed the final choice of the survey for the Realme Narzo 30 series. Realme recently announced it aims to expand its 5G lineup in India. In addition, it will have all its upcoming phones above Rs 20,000 to be 5G enabled.
Also Read: Redmi Note 10 Series Launch in India Teased
A Realme phone with model number RMX3161 also surfaced on the Chinese certification site TENAA. It was speculated to be Realme Narzo 30 Pro. The phone comes with a quad rear camera setup and a 6.5-inch display. Additionally, it can also launch gaming accessories alongside the Narzo 30 series in the country. These accessories could include a gaming mouse and a mousepad, among others.
Exclusive: realme will also be launching gaming accessories along with narzo 30 series. These look cool…— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) February 12, 2021
The gaming mouse and the pad also indicates at an imminent launch of a gaming laptop? #realme is yet to announce the launch dates of the narzo 30 series. What do you think? pic.twitter.com/0XBQpITfq2
Moreover, other leaks suggest it will come with a 6.5-inch display, Android 11 OS, and a 4,800mAh battery. It is said to measure 162.5×74.8×8.8mm. The TENAA images show Realme Narzo 30 series will have quad-cameras in the rectangular module, an LED flash, and a single punch-hole cutout at the top left corner for the selfie shooter.
Also Read: Redmi K40 Series Chipset Details Tipped
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…