Realme V25 Surfaces on TENAA; Reveals Key Details: Find All Details Here
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme RMX3475 TENAA listing
Highlights of the Story
- A Realme smartphone with model number RMX3475 has surfaced on TENAA.
- The smartphone may debut as the Realme V25.
- It might feature a 4,880mAh battery.
Realme V25 is reportedly the next launch in the V series. A new leak suggests that the device may power on Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC. In addition, its specs can be quite similar to that of Oppo K9 5G that launched in China this week. However, this device listed on China’s TENAA certification site with the model number RMX3475 now. Moreover, a tipster also hints that the phone will launch in China.
Realme RMX3475 TENAA listing
According to leaks, Realme V25 will be the latest V-series offering from the brand and may offer 5G connectivity. Additionally, the TENAA listing reveals that Realme RMX3475 has triple cameras on the back arranged in a rectangular module. It also has the brand’s logo. The volume rocker is on the left spine. Whereas, the power button possibly with a fingerprint sensor embedded in it is placed on the right edge.
Furthermore, Realme V25 can be seen in Blue colour but there could be other options at launch. The front of the device is completely black. Although we can speculate it could have a punch-hole cutout. According to the listing, it flaunts a 6.58-inch TFT LCD display with 1080 x 2412 pixels resolution. The listing does not clearly mention if it will have a higher refresh rate.
Furthermore, the smartphone may feature a 2.2GHz octa-core processor, which probably could be a Snapdragon 6-series chipset. It will come in multiple variants, with the listing mentioning 6GB/ 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and 128GB/ 256GB storage options. It is likely to ship with Realme UI 3.0 based Android 12 OS.
Additionally, the listing also says Realme V25 will pack a 4,880mAh rated battery (which should be marketed as 5,000mAh). The listing doesn’t reveal any fast charging support. We should know more details about the Realme V25 in the next few weeks as the launch draws closer.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.