Table Of Contents
- 1Leaks: iQOO 9 and iQOO 9 Pro
Highlights of the Story
- Reports suggest that the iQOO 9 series for the Indian market will be slightly tweaked.
- The Chinese model has a 50-megapixel primary camera.
- The Pro version will have Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
As we know already, the iQOO 9 series has launched in China. Since its launch, the phone has continuously surfaced in leaks. All of them hinting towards an Indian launch soon. However, reports suggest iQOO 9 Pro surfaced on Geekbench, hinting that the device may soon arrive in the country. From its launch, we know that it features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, which is also powering the recently launched OnePlus 10 series.
Leaks: iQOO 9 and iQOO 9 Pro
According to a report by MySmartPrice, a smartphone with model number Vivo I2020 apparently the Indian variant of iQOO 9 Pro, has benchmarked on Geekbench. The listing shows the smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC. It also comes with 12GB of RAM.
Moreover, this iQOO 9 Pro scored 1,240 points in single-core and 3,590 points in multi-core tests. Furthermore, this smartphone runs Android 12 out-of-the-box and is expected to have Funtouch OS 12 skin on top of it. However, previous reports have suggested that the Indian variant might come with slightly different specs than China. Some features/ hardware might be tweaked to keep the cost of the smartphones down.
Moreover, tipster Yogesh Brar earlier claimed that iQOO 9 will feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, like in the iQoo 8 series. There is no information from the company in this regard.
Previously, the report suggested that the iQOO 9 Pro model, may come with a 6.78-inch curved LTPO AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh and a QHD+ resolution. The Chinese model has a 50-megapixel + 50-megapixel + 16-megapixel triple camera system and a 16-megapixel selfie lens. It houses a 4,700mAh battery and 120W fast charging support.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.