Realme 9 Pro+ Launch Confirmed By Company: What We Know So Far
Realme 9 Pro+ launch, specifications and pricing – here’s everything we know so far:
Table Of Contents
- 1Realme 9 Pro+: All the Leaks
Highlights of the Story
- Realme 9 series of smartphones is launching very soon.
- The Pro Plus variant appeared on the IMEI database recently.
- The smartphone series will be 5G enabled devices.
Realme 9 Pro+ is now teased ahead of its official launch date announcement in India. The company is planning to launch the whole lineup under the Realme 9 series. The series will include the Realme 9, Realme 9Pro and Realme 9Pro Plus. Although Realme is yet to provide official details, the leaks and rumours have already given enough information. Moreover, some renders of the variant Pro Plus has also surfaced online. Here’s everything we know so far along with the teaser information:
On January 20, 2022, the official Realme India Twitter account tweeted the teaser image confirming the launch of the Realme 9 Pro+ in the series. The teaser shows the Pro+ branding of the new phone.
Furthermore, alongside the official confirmation, the Realme 9 Pro+ specifications, as well as the renders suggesting the design of the new phone, have surfaced. This information comes from Smartprix in collaboration with tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer (OnLeaks) on social media. The renders show the Realme phone with a gradient back and the hole-punch display design. The smartphone also appears to have a triple camera setup at the back, along with an LED flash.
Realme 9 Pro+: All the Leaks
Meanwhile, reports have hinted that the Realme 9 Pro+ might come in three distinct colour options, namely Aurora Green, Midnight Black, and Sunrise Blue. However, the renders are showing the phone in the Midnight Black colour. But some other reports also suggest that both the Pro variants in the series will come with the same design language, with minor differences on the part of their size and weight.
As per reports of Realme 9 Pro+, the Pro Plus variant may sport a 6.5-inch FHD+ display. under the hood. Moreover, the device could power on a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. In terms of optics, the device will sport a quad rear camera setup – 50-megapixel + 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
As per the market, the selfie camera will be of 16-megapixels. In terms of battery life, the Realme 9 Pro+ could very well feature a 5,000mAh battery. It will have 65W fast charging support, as confirmed by its CQC certification listing.
- Today, we will be talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T 5G which is the first 5G phone offered by Redmi. However, is this a complete budget package? We will explore the features of this phone to know the answer to this question. Let us start with the design of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10T…
- OxygenOS has been my favourite Android skin so far since its initial introduction in 2015. It’s been more than 6 years now and I can’t get around with the fact that it will soon be gone. By the next iteration of Android, we might not see OxygenOS, well maybe the name might still survive, but…
- We are going to talk about 5 reasons to buy Tecno Camon 18 in our first impressions, which makes it a great buy for its price point.
- We are going to talk about the 5 reasons why you should buy OnePlus 9R in 2022 at an effective price of Rs 36,999
- There are some things you can do from your end to prevent OnePlus Nord 2 from overheating more than it shouldn’t.