Redmi Note 10 JE With 90Hz Adaptive Sync Refresh Rate, Triple Rear Cameras Launched: Price and Specifications
The Redmi Note 10 JE is a revised variant of the Redmi Note 10 5G that’s been launched in Japan. It is only available in Japan and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor rather than a MediaTek processor like the Redmi Note 10 5G and Redmi Note 10T 5G. The new Redmi Note Note 10 model is the 8th in the series, following the Redmi Note 10T 5G from last month. The Redmi Note 10 JE has a similar design as the Redmi Note 10 5G, with a hole-punch notch for the selfie camera in the centre and a triple rear camera layout.
Redmi Note 10 JE Price
The Redmi Note 10 JE has not announced a price yet, but it comes with a single 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option. Chrome Silver and Graphite Grey are the two colours available. Starting August 13, the phone will be available in Japan.
The Redmi Note 10T 5G came in two different configurations in India. The 4GB + 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 13,999, while the 6GB + 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 15,999.
Also read: TECNO Pova 2 Launches in India Officially
Specifications and Features
The Redmi Note 10 JE has a single SIM card slot and runs MIUI 12.5 on Android 11. It features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display featuring a 90Hz adaptive sync refresh rate, 1,500:1 contrast ratio, and 360-degree ambient light sensor. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC powers the phone, which also features 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that is expandable via a microSD card (up to 1TB).
The handset has the same triple rear camera configuration as the Redmi Note 10 5G for photographs and videos. A 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens, a 2-megapixel macro shooter with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 lens are all included. For selfies and video calls, there’s an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 lens on the front.
The Redmi Note 10 JE features 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C charging port. E-compass, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, and infrared sensor (IR) are among the sensors aboard. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the side. The smartphone comes with a 4,800mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The phone has an IPX8/IP6X rating and measures 163x76x9mm in dimensions and weighs 200 grams.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…