Redmi Note 10 Series Will Launch With Snapdragon Chipsets
Redmi Note 10 series launch is not far away. Now, we just get a confirmation that all the phones in the lineup will use a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. Additionally, according to Xiaomi, the company has partnered with Qualcomm to bring the best mid-range phones of this year. The series may include Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max. Moreover, Xiaomi’s Redmi India account shared this development through a tweet.
Looks who’s joined the party! We’re proud to partner with @qualcomm_in to bring you what is undoubtedly going to be 2021’s smartphone of the year!#RedmiNote10 series will feature the best mid-premium Snapdragon™ processor of the year!— Redmi India – #RedmiNote10 Series is coming! (@RedmiIndia) February 23, 2021
Join us for the #10on10 reveal on 4/3/21! pic.twitter.com/xvHimq7EEB
The Redmi Note 10 series will be a successor to the Redmi Note 9 series that launched in India in March last year. In addition, it will unveil in India and around the world on March 4. However, the tweet does not reveal exactly which processor will be present in the series. It is believed to be a Qualcomm Snapdragon 700-series SoC. Additionally, it is possible that Redmi may use the Snapdragon 720G, 765G, and even the latest 768G chipsets on the upcoming devices.
Redmi Note 10 series Leaks
Till now, Xiaomi has shared only a few specifications for the Redmi Note 10 series. The phones will have Gorilla Glass protection at the front and IP52 dust and water resistance. They will support some form of fast charging and have light builds. According to posters released by Xiaomi, the phones will also get hi-res audio and large batteries that can last all day long.
Also Read: Apple Has Already Started Working On 6G
Moreover, Xiaomi has also confirmed that the phones will get better haptic feedback. It may even have an in-display fingerprint scanner. The posters don’t reveal which of the phones are getting the mentioned features. The confirmation on the processor can lead us to believe that we may also see 5G support on some variants.
As per previous rumors, the standard Redmi Note 10 will get a Snapdragon 732G chipset, a 120Hz display, 64-megapixel quad-camera set up, up to 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a 5,050mAh battery.
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi