Table Of Contents
- 1Samsung Galaxy F13 Design
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy F13 support page has gone live on the company’s India website.
- The phone carries the model number SM-E135F/DS and SM-E135F.
- The Samsung Galaxy F13’s design is similar to the Galaxy M13.
The phone’s support page has emerged on the Samsung India website, a launch date for the Samsung Galaxy F13 in India could be revealed shortly. This is a strong signal that the launch in the country is approaching quickly. It will be the Samsung Galaxy F12‘s successor, and it was recently discovered on the Geekbench benchmark database. The model numbers SM-E135F/DS and SM-E135F are revealed in the Galaxy F13’s user manual, which was uncovered by MySmartPrice.
For a few areas, the Samsung Galaxy F13 is claiming to be a rebrand of the Samsung Galaxy M13. As a result, the F13’s design could be identical to the Galaxy M13 render images that surfaced earlier this week.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Design
According to the Samsung Galaxy F13 user manual, the phone would sport a waterdrop notch on the front for the selfie camera and a noticeable chin below the screen. It contains triple camera sensors and an LED flash on the back. On the right edge, alongside the volume button, there will be a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
USB Type-C ports are used for the primary microphone, speaker grille, and 3.5mm audio jack. NFC will be available on the phone as well. The SIM card tray, which may have dual SIM and a microSD card slot, is located on the left edge.
The smartphone’s look, as you can see, is very similar to the Galaxy M13, which has yet to be available in any nation. The official listing, however, does not include any significant parameters. We’ll rely on the Geekbench listing for the time being.
The Galaxy F13 will be equipping an octa-core Exynos 850 chipset and 4GB of RAM, according to Geekbench. It is claiming to run Android 12 and come with the OneUI 4.1 custom skin on top. The phone received 157 points in the single-core category and 587 points in the multi-core category. Soon, we should have a complete set of requirements.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…