Samsung Galaxy M32 Launched In India: Price, Specs
Samsung has launched their latest Galaxy M32 device in India. The smartphone will compete against various other devices like Realme 8, Redmi Note 10 and Poco M3 Pro in the market. The smartphone has launched as a successor to the Galaxy M31 which was launched in 2020.
Key specifications of the smartphone include a quad rear camera setup, Super AMOLED display and MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. Additionally, the smartphone is mostly targeted at the mid-range price segment and will go on sale via Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy M32 price in India is set at Rs. 16,999 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB internals storage variant. On the other hand, the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage variant comes with a price tag of Rs. 14,999. Furthermore, the smartphone comes in the Black and Blue color options.
Additionally, the Samsung Galaxy M32 will go on sale starting June 28 via Amazon India. Moreover, it will also be available for purchase via the Samsung official store alongside all the major online and offline retail stores across the country. Offer include a cashback of Rs. 1,250 on ICICI credit and debit cards.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications
The smartphone will come with a large 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display. Additionally, the display will come with a 90Hz fast refresh rate. The display will also come with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection from falls and scratches.
On the processor front, the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC will power the Galaxy M32. The octa-core chipset is paired with up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of eMMC 5.1 internal storage. Additionally, the internal storage on the smartphone is expandable by up to 1TB via a microSD card slot.
Also read: Motorola Defy Goes Official: Price, Specs
For photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy M32 will come with a quad rear camera setup. The setup will include a 64-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor. Additionally, the setup will also include an 8-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor and two 2-megapixel sensors. On the front, the smartphone will come with a 20-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The smartphone packs a massive 6000mAh battery along with 15W fast charging support. Moreover, the smartphone will come with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…