Samsung Galaxy M32 Launching In India Today At 12PM
Samsung is gearing up to launch their Galaxy M32 in India today. The Samsung Galaxy M32 is going to launch as a direct successor to the Galaxy M31, which was launched in February of last year. The company had revealed the launch date a couple of days ago. It is finally happening today.
Moreover, Amazon India has revealed certain key specifications of the upcoming smartphone ahead of launch. Here is everything that you need to know about the upcoming Samsung smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications
The Amazon listing of the device reveals that the Samsung Galaxy M32 will come with a large 6.4-inch full-HD+ sAMOLED display. Additionally, the display will come with a fast refresh rate of 90Hz. Moreover, the peak brightness on the display is that of 800 nits.
Although nothing is confirmed on the processor front, the smartphone is expected to come with the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC. Furthermore, the octa-core chipset will come with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Also, the internal storage on the device is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card slot.
For photos and videos, the Samsung Galaxy M32 will feature a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor alongside an 8-megapixel secondary wide-angle sensor. Additionally, there are two 5-megapixel sensors in the setup for macro and depth shots, respectively. On the front, the smartphone will come with a 20-megapixel selfie shooter.
Lastly, the smartphone will pack a massive 6000mAh battery. We will also see a modern side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the device.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Price, Availability & Launch Time
The Galaxy M32 is all set to launch at 12PM today in India. The device will go on sale via Amazon and there will be no virtual launch event. Rather, the company will just reveal the price and specifications of the device at the launch time.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 price in India will be set in between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000. However, the possibility of the smartphone coming with a price tag of under Rs. 15,000 is huge. This is because the smartphone comes with sAMOLED display alongside a 90Hz refresh rate. Moreover, with this the company has provided a disclaimer which states that “as per Counterpoint (Mar 2021) models launched in Jan-March in 10-15k segment with OLED display.”
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…