Mi Watch Revolve Receives Price Cut In India
Mi is all set to launch their Watch Revolve Active in India on Tuesday. However, ahead of launch, the Mi Watch Revolve which was launched last year, has received a price cut. The smartwatch has received a price cut of Rs. 3,000 in India.
The smartwatch was launched in the country in September of 2020 with a price tag of Rs. 10,999 price in India has been dropped by Rs. 3,000. This brings down the price of the Mi smartwatch to Rs. 7,999. However, Xiaomi has revealed that this is not a permanent price cut. So, people who want to get their hands on the Mi Watch Revolve should definitely go for it now.
Additionally, the smartwatch is also listed on Amazon with the updated price tag. Additionally, the smartwatch comes in the Midnight Black and Chrome Silver color options, both of which are available on the e-commerce platform.
Mi Watch Revolve Specifications
The Mi Watch Revolve features a 1.39-inch AMOLED display. Additionally, the smartwatch comes with a resolution of 454×454 pixels alongside a 46mm dial. The smartwatch display also comes with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Also, the Mi smartwatch comes with a 5ATM water resistant build.
The smartwatch also comes with all the essential sensors. These include ambient light, barometer, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope, photoplethysmogram (PPG) heart rate sensor, and a three-axis accelerometer. Additionally, the smartwatch also comes with GPS support for accurate location tracking.
Also read: TicWatch E3 Launched In India: Price, Specs
The Mi Watch Revolve comes with important features like stress management, heart rate monitoring, HR monitoring, VO2 Max, and body energy monitoring. The smartwatch also features 10 professional sports modes and a Firstbeat Motion Algorithm feature. This feature provides users with an enhanced mental and physical wellness tracking system.
Lastly, the Xiaomi smartwatch packs a large 420mAh battery. According to the company, this battery delivers 14 days of backup on a single charge.
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…