Mi Watch Revolve Active Launching In India On June 22
Mi is all set to launch their Watch Revolve Active smartwatch in India on June 22. Xiaomi has put up a dedicated listing for the upcoming smartwatch on their official website today, revealing this piece of information.
The latest smartwatch be a tweaked version of the Mi Watch Revolve that was launched last year. Also, the company has revealed that the smartwatch will come with blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring. Additionally, Amazon India has listed the smartwatch on its e-commerce portal as well.
Also read: Facebook Smartwatch To Come With Two Cameras
Mi Watch Revolve Active specifications, features
The official listing on the company website reveals some key specifications of the upcoming smartwatch. The smartwatch will come with SpO2 or blood oxygen level monitoring. Additionally, the smartwatch will come with the in-built Amazon Alexa feature as well.
Furthermore, the smartwatch will come with live notifications for calls and apps as well. The fitness tracker will come with a built-in GPS system alongside preloaded features like heart rate monitor. Moreover, users will also find a body energy monitor as well on the smartwatch.
Like all fitness trackers, the Mi Watch Revolve Active will come with a list of sports modes as well. Additionally, there will be a ton of watch faces to choose from as well. Other valuable features include sleep monitoring and stress management. Furthermore, the smartwatch will come with interchangeable wrist straps in different color options. Like the Mi Watch Revolve, the Revolve Active could provide a battery backup of two weeks.
India Launch Date
Xiaomi took to Twitter to reveal the launch date of the Mi Watch Revolve Active. The smartwatch is all set to launch on June 22 at 12PM in India. Moreover, the Mi 11 Lite is also getting announced on the very same day at 12PM.
Additionally, Amazon has put up a dedicated page for the upcoming smartwatch as well. The listing shows the key features and launch schedule of the smartwatch.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…