Valorant Mobile: Here Are The Latest Updates And When You Can Expect It
Valorant has already become one of the most popular tactical FPS shooting games of all time, following its release in June 2020. There were rumors that Valorant is making its way to Mobile. It’s official now: Valorant mobile is finally happening!
As per the game’s executive producer Anna Donlon in a conversation with Polygon, Riot Games’ tactical first-person shooter is coming to mobile devices soon. Today, the game is a popular title among shooting game fans and a big eSports competitive title.
Also read: Instagram Reveals How Its Algorithms Work
Valorant Mobile Release Date
Valorant mobile is already in the early phases of development. Riot Games hopes to give gamers a new experience than Valorant PC, rather than just a copy of the FPS game’s mobile version.
As a result, it may be a while before the game is released on mobile, with Donlon hoping for a decent build “in year two”. The developers haven’t shared much about how Valorant will play on mobile, other than the fact that cross-play between the PC and mobile versions isn’t planned.
Valorant’s ‘Agents’ and their abilities
Rather than directing a SWAT/SEAL unit or a group of terrorists as in Counter-Strike, Valorant players lead Agents. Before a game begins, each individual can choose their agent and should therefore play with that particular agent. The game’s agents have a variety of distinct abilities and skills. These abilities might be offensive, defensive, or tactical and are unique for every agent.
Also read: Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2 Passes 10 Million Users
Different than PUBG Mobile and COD Mobile?
Valorant is a 5v5 character tactical FPS, not a battle royale. It’s a multiplayer shooter. Players will spawn once for each round on opposite sides of a map, starting the game with the same weapon. Not like other battle royal games where you drop on an island and left there to fight for yourself.
In every round, progress is gained by completing the team’s goal of attacking or defending, or killing all of the opposing team’s players. There is no vast island or continually shrinking play zone, unlike PUBG or Call of Duty Mobile’s battle royale mode.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…
- I have a quick question for you. How much are you willing to spend on your next Bluetooth speaker? If you are going to answer above Rs.5000, then maybe you don’t have to spend that much. Because today we are reviewing Sony’s all-new SRS-XB13 Bluetooth speaker, which is priced at Rs.3,990 and could very well…
- Today, we will be talking about the iQOO Z3 camera which is one of the best performing cameras under the Rs. 20,000 segment. We will be first discussing the camera specifications of the phone: Camera Specifications iQOO Z3 comes with a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, 8MP ultra wide angle lens…
- There have been so many new smartphone launches in recent days. This is the reason smartphone buyers may usually get confused while buying a phone. The under Rs. 20,000 price segment has so many phones that choosing a single smartphone has become very difficult. However, we have a new launch in this price segment which…
- This article will let you know every little detail about iQOO Z3 which may not have been clear earlier. This article will clear all your doubts related to iQOO Z3 and in case you are planning to purchase the iQOO Z3, this article will answer all your questions. Today, we will be answering 25 FAQ…