Table Of Contents
- 1POCO F4 5G spotted on Geekbench
Highlights of the Story
- The POCO F4 5G will be soon launching in India.
- The Indian variant of the POCO F4 5G has been spotted on the Geekbench website.
- It will get a triple camera setup that will consist of a 64-megapixel main sensor.
The launch of the POCO F4 5G in India is just around the corner. The phone has now appeared on the Geekbench website for benchmarking. We’re looking at the POCO F4 Indian version, based on the model number. The benchmark site gives details about the POCO F4 5G’s processor, RAM, and Android version. The smartphone is likely to be a flagship device, with the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
In March, the POCO F4 was also discovered on the NBTC certification site in Thailand. The Snapdragon 870 SoC will be included in all worldwide editions of the F4 5G.
POCO F4 5G spotted on Geekbench
The Geekbench website has discovered the Indian model of the POCO F4 with an 870 SoC. The chipset’s maximum clock speed is 3.19 GHz, and it’s partnered with an Adreno 650 GPU. The CPU is paired with a total of 12GB of RAM. However, an 8GB RAM option is likely to include in the gadget. Finally, the POCO phone is powered by the Android 12 operating system.
According to Geekbench, the smartphone got 978 points on the single-core test, and 3254 points on the multi-core test.
As per the rumours, the POCO F4 5G is likely to be a rebrand version of the Xiaomi Redmi K40S. In that case, the POCO F4 5G may receive a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120hz. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC with Adreno 650 GPU is likely to power the gadget, which will be combined with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
A 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel camera will be included in the triple camera configuration. A 20-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies is likely. A 4500 mAh battery will power the gadget, which might handle 67W rapid charging. As the launch schedule is finalized, more information will be available soon.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…