Table Of Contents
- 1Specifications of Vivo Y75
Highlights of the Story
- Vivo Y75 launch in India has now been officially teased.
- Tweets suggest that the phone will have a slim profile.
- The smartphone is tipped to get a 50-megapixel primary sensor.
The debut of the Vivo Y75 in India has now been confirmed. The Chinese smartphone company has recently released teasers, indicating that the Y-series phone will be releasing in the country soon. Meanwhile, a tipster has revealed the expected features of this Vivo smartphone. As per the leaked details, the Vivo Y75 will have a 6.44-inch AMOLED display. MediaTek Helio G96 SoC will power the smartphone. Moreover, there will be three back cameras with a 50-megapixel main sensor and will be available in two colour options.
Vivo teased the Vivo Y75 smartphone with two tweets that include a photograph and a brief video. According to the tweets, the phone will have a thin profile. The teasers reveal a unique-looking rear panel with a multi-colored appearance. A triple back camera arrangement appears to be there, coupled with a pill-shaped LED flash housed in a rectangular module.
Also Read: Vivo V23e Appears On TENAA, Launch Imminent
Specifications of Vivo Y75
While Vivo has not released any official details about the internals of the phone, tipster Paras Guglani has tweeted a picture with rumored Vivo Y75 specs. According to the source, the Vivo Y75 will be a 4G phone running FuntouchOS 12 based on Android 11. A 6.44-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display is likely to include in the smartphone. The phone may also include a MediaTek Helio G96 SoC and 8GB of RAM, which can expand by up to 4GB.
The Vivo Y75 is likely to include a triple back camera arrangement with a 50-megapixel main sensor and an f/1.8 aperture lens. An 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens may be included in the other two cameras. This Vivo phone may include a 44-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture lens on the front.
According to the source, the smartphone will include 128GB of internal storage (expandable up to 1TB). It may include a 4,050mAh battery with 44W rapid charging capabilities. The phone is likely to have dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, and a 3.5mm audio jack for connectivity. The phone may also include an in-display fingerprint sensor and come in Dancing Waves and Moonlight Shadow colour options. Moreover, it may be 7.36 or 7.41mm in length and weigh 172 grams.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…