Vivo V20 (2021) Launched in India: Price, Specifications
Vivo V20 (2021) quietly goes on sale in India today. The smartphone was in the rumor mill for quite some time. Moreover, it was on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) website. It also comes as an upgrade to the Vivo V20 that the company launched in the Indian market in October.
Additionally, it has the same design as the earlier model but includes an all-new system-on-chip (SoC). Let us look at the specifications, price, and availability of the Vivo V20 (2021).
Vivo V20 (2021) Price in India, Availability details
The smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs.24,990 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. It is, however, to be noted that the pricing is identical to the original variant. At present, it is available for purchase through Amazon.
It is, however, unclear whether the phone will remain exclusive to Amazon. In addition, if it will remain limited to just one storage option. Moreover, it is available in two color options: Midnight Jazz and Sunset Melody.
Vivo V20 2021 Specifications
It features a 6.44-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. Additionally, this dual-SIM (Nano) runs on Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC. In contrast, the Vivo V20 came with the Snapdragon 720G SoC. In addition, it also comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage that is further expandable via microSD card (up to 1TB).
Vivo V20 2021 comes with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-MP primary sensor, an 8-MP secondary super-wide-angle sensor, and a 2-MP mono sensor. There is also a 44-MP selfie camera sensor at the front that comes along with an autofocus lens.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a USB Type-C port. The phone features an in-display fingerprint sensor. It also packs a 4,000mAh battery along with 33W fast charging.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.
- We have compared POCO X3 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Read till the end to know which one is better?
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…