Table Of Contents
- 1Nokia N73 Specifications
Highlights of the Story
- A render of the Nokia N73 has appeared online, showcasing the device’s appearance.
- The device will come with Penta cameras on the back, with a primary Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor resolution of 200-megapixels.
- The phone will not be available until later, which has not yet come out.
A premium Android phone is still under development by Nokia for a while, despite secretly introducing lower cost and entry-level devices. The Nokia 10 flagship was long rumouring to be in the works. But it looks like the projects were put on hold or, at the very least, moving further. However, according to a source, Nokia is preparing to reveal a new Nokia N73 phone in the next few days, which should fill the hole. However, it’s not known whether the phone will also be available in countries like India.
According to rumours, the Nokia N73 is likely a camera-centric device. For those who don’t know, the mobile phone is a classic phone from the Symbian era, released in 2006.
Nokia N73 Specifications
An online rendering of the Nokia N73 smartphone has been provided by the Chinese news site CNMO, which claims that it is currently under development. There will be a five-camera arrangement, and two LED flashes on the back of the phone. Earlier rumours claimed that HMD Global was developing a smartphone with five back cameras. A red ring of some kind encircles the Penta camera lenses.
A 200-megapixels Samsung ISOCELL HP1 primary camera was unveiled in September 2021, according to a report on the Nokia N73. In the second half of 2022, the first phone with a 200-megapixels camera is projected to be released. Smartphones with 200-megapixels cameras are anticipated from Motorola and Samsung in 2023.
The image shows the phone in a black colour option with curved edges on the side. In addition, one may find power and volume controls on the right-hand side of the device. Unfortunately, that’s all we know about the Nokia N73, but the phone is expected to go on sale in the next few days, so we’ll have more information soon.
- We’ll discuss the camera quality of iPhone 11 Pro Vs iPhone 12 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro here. The iPhone 13 Pro’s A15 Bionic processor produces more consistent and quicker shots. In the 11 Pro and even the 12 Pro, there was a frequent lag between hitting the button and taking the photo. You’ll get the iPhone 11 Pro at ₹79,999…
- Everyone is eagerly waiting to know about the camera specs and quality of the newly launched Nothing Phone 1. Also, most of us are well aware of the camera quality of the other two phones. Nothing Phone 1’s lowest price currently available is Rs. 31,999, whereas the OnePlus 9RT 5G is listed at Rs. 42,999, and iPhone 12 costs Rs.…
- In 2022, most of the smartphone launches were boring. But with the much-hyped Nothing Phone 1 launch, the revolution in the smartphone industry took place. Also, the Nothing Phone 1 is the first smartphone produced by Nothing, a technological organisation established by Carl Pei, who was also a co-founder of OnePlus. Furthermore, the Phone 1’s…
- In this article, the POCO F4 Vs iQOO Neo 6 are compared. Both smartphones are excellent. But one is superior to the other. On June 23, 2022, the POCO F4 5G was made available. The iQOO Neo 6 launch was on May 31, 2022. The price of the POCO F4 5G is Rs. 27,999. The cost…
- The iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max are still in excellent condition, and Apple’s flagship iPhone 13 series devices are wonderful, but some of you might want to wait for the iPhone 14, which is likely to launch at the end of 2022. We know the iPhone 13 has great…