Oppo A52 Launched In India At 16,990: Features Quad Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery
Earlier this month, Oppo had also launched the Oppo A12 which comes as an entry-level smartphone and gets a price tag of Rs 9,990.
Highlights of the Story
- The Oppo A52 will go on sale starting June 17.
- The device gets Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset under the hood.
- There is also a 5,000mAh battery juicing the device.
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has finally launched its new budget-segment player, the Oppo A52 in India, months after the phone was first showcased in China.
Oppo A52 Specifications
Although being a budget smartphone, the Oppo A52 offers an interesting spec-sheet which includes all the modern-day smartphone features. First up is a 6.5-inch FHD+ display which comes with a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels and a 90.5 percent screen-to-body ratio.
Powering the Oppo A52 is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC which gets paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage with an option to further expand the storage using a microSD card slot. The device runs on ColourOS 7.1 which is based on Android 10.
Oppo A52 camera includes a modest quad-camera setup on the back and a single selfie camera residing in the punch-hole at the front. The rear camera includes a 12-megapixel primary sensor accompanied by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens. The quad-lens setup is arranged in a rectangular module which also houses a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies and video calling, we get an 8-megapixel camera.
Also Read: Oppo A12 Launched In India!
Oppo A52 battery includes a 5,000mAh cell which comes with support for 18W fast charging. Apart from all this, the device gets a 3.5mm audio jack, a USB Type-C for charging and a trendy side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Also Read: Vivo Y50 Launched In India At Rs 17,990
Oppo A52 Pricing And Availability
The Oppo A52 price in India starts at Rs. 16,990 for the sole 6GB + 128GB storage model. The device is offered in just two colour options – Twilight Black and Stream White. Customers can avail the smartphone via company’s offline retailers and major online stores starting June 17.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.