Oppo To Launch F17 Pro Diwali Edition In India On October 19
Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition is set to launch in India on Monday, October 19.
Highlights of the Story
- Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition isn’t likely to have any new specifications.
- However, the phone may feature shades matching the vibes of Diwali.
- It comes with quad rear cameras and dual selfie cameras.
Oppo F17 Pro Diwali Edition is launching in India on Monday, October 19. Moreover, it is exclusively releasing for Indian customers according to the Chinese company. Oppo has teased it to be a ‘festive variant’ of the smartphone.
The key specs will likely be the same as the regular Oppo F17 Pro launched earlier. However, we can expect major changes on Oppo F17 Pro Diwali edition finishing and colors to match the vibes of the festive season
“Exemplifying the colors of festivals, it aims to be the perfect companion and a conversation starter for the Diwali party.”Oppo in a statement
Oppo F17 Pro Price in India
The original variant was launched with a price tag of Rs. 22,990 for the single 8GB + 128GB storage variant. It is currently available in Magic Black, Magic Blue, and Metallic White color options.
However, Oppo has not officially announced any pricing details for the Oppo F17 Pro Diwali edition of the phone.
Oppo F17 Pro Specifications
It features a 6.43-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 20:9 aspect ratio. In addition, it comes with 128GB onboard storage on the F17 Pro that is expandable via microSD card.
The phone is powering by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of optics, Oppo F17 Pro has a quad rear camera setup housing a 48-MP primary sensor, 8 MP wide-angle camera, and two 2 MP mono lenses.
The phone features a dual selfie camera setup that houses a 16-MP primary sensor and a 2-MP depth sensor.
There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor. Additionally, it packs a 4,015mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 40000
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi