Apple Reduces Prices Of iPhone 11, iPhone SE 2020 In India
Apple iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2020) receive price cuts in India right after the company announces the launch of the iPhone 12 series.
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone XR price has dropped from Rs. 52,500.
- The iPhone 11 was earlier available at a starting price of Rs. 68,300.
- A Diwali offer includes AirPods with the iPhone 11.
Just after announcing the all-new iPhone 12 series, Apple reduces the prices of iPhone 11 and a few other models. Moreover, these new prices are now live on the Apple India online store. However, online e-commerce sites are yet to list these prices for iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2020), and iPhone 11.
Apple has also removed the charger and EarPods headphones from the retail boxes of these phones. It will provide a unified experience across all the available iPhone models as the iPhone 12 series doesn’t ship with a charger and EarPods.
iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone 11 Price in India
As per the product listings on the Apple India online store, the iPhone XR price in India has been reduced to as low as Rs. 47,900 from Rs. 52,500.
The iPhone SE (2020) price also dropped to Rs. 39,900 from Rs. 42,500 for the 64GB variant.
Whereas, the 128GB and 256GB versions of the iPhone SE (2020) have also received a price cut and are available at Rs. 44,900 and Rs. 54,900, respectively.
Similarly, the iPhone 11 price in India has been reduces prices to Rs. 54,900 from Rs. 68,300.
|Model||Older Price||New Price|
|iPhone XR 64GB||Rs.52,500||Rs.47,900|
|iPhone SE (2020) 64GB||Rs.42,500||Rs.39,900|
|iPhone SE (2020) 128GB||Rs.47,800||Rs.44,900|
|iPhone SE (2020) 256GB||Rs.58,300||Rs.54,900|
|iPhone 11 64GB||Rs.68,300||Rs.54,900|
Moreover, Apple is offering free AirPods with the iPhone 11. The offer will be available starting October 17 at the Apple online store.
Additionally, both Amazon and Flipkart are also expected to offer the iPhone 11 under the price of Rs 50,000.
As for the pricing of the new iPhone 12 series, the iPhone 12 Pro is available for a price of Rs. 1,19,900 (128GB), Rs. 1,29,900 (256GB) and Rs. 1,49,900 (512GB).
The iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available in India at Rs. 1,29,900 (128GB), Rs. 1,39,900 (256GB) and Rs. 1,59,900 (512GB).
As for the cheaper models, the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini will start at Rs. 79,900 and Rs. 69,900, respectively.
Also read: Mobile Battery Repair
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…