Apple Reduces Prices Of iPhone 11, iPhone SE 2020 In India
Apple iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2020) receive price cuts in India right after the company announces the launch of the iPhone 12 series.
Highlights of the Story
- iPhone XR price has dropped from Rs. 52,500.
- The iPhone 11 was earlier available at a starting price of Rs. 68,300.
- A Diwali offer includes AirPods with the iPhone 11.
Just after announcing the all-new iPhone 12 series, Apple reduces the prices of iPhone 11 and a few other models. Moreover, these new prices are now live on the Apple India online store. However, online e-commerce sites are yet to list these prices for iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2020), and iPhone 11.
Apple has also removed the charger and EarPods headphones from the retail boxes of these phones. It will provide a unified experience across all the available iPhone models as the iPhone 12 series doesn’t ship with a charger and EarPods.
iPhone XR, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone 11 Price in India
As per the product listings on the Apple India online store, the iPhone XR price in India has been reduced to as low as Rs. 47,900 from Rs. 52,500.
The iPhone SE (2020) price also dropped to Rs. 39,900 from Rs. 42,500 for the 64GB variant.
Whereas, the 128GB and 256GB versions of the iPhone SE (2020) have also received a price cut and are available at Rs. 44,900 and Rs. 54,900, respectively.
Similarly, the iPhone 11 price in India has been reduces prices to Rs. 54,900 from Rs. 68,300.
|Model||Older Price||New Price|
|iPhone XR 64GB||Rs.52,500||Rs.47,900|
|iPhone SE (2020) 64GB||Rs.42,500||Rs.39,900|
|iPhone SE (2020) 128GB||Rs.47,800||Rs.44,900|
|iPhone SE (2020) 256GB||Rs.58,300||Rs.54,900|
|iPhone 11 64GB||Rs.68,300||Rs.54,900|
Moreover, Apple is offering free AirPods with the iPhone 11. The offer will be available starting October 17 at the Apple online store.
Additionally, both Amazon and Flipkart are also expected to offer the iPhone 11 under the price of Rs 50,000.
As for the pricing of the new iPhone 12 series, the iPhone 12 Pro is available for a price of Rs. 1,19,900 (128GB), Rs. 1,29,900 (256GB) and Rs. 1,49,900 (512GB).
The iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available in India at Rs. 1,29,900 (128GB), Rs. 1,39,900 (256GB) and Rs. 1,59,900 (512GB).
As for the cheaper models, the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini will start at Rs. 79,900 and Rs. 69,900, respectively.
Also read: Mobile Battery Repair
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi