Realme C12 Vs Redmi 9 Prime: Which Battery Powerhouse Is Right For You?
With the Realme C12, BBK Electronics has expanded the C series of smartphones in India by a considerable extent. Coming with the price tag of 8,999 the smartphone falls under the budget segment of phones.
Highlights of the Story
- The Realme C12 comes in a 3 GB/32 GB variant and the Redmi 9 Prime in a 4 GB/64 GB variant
- The Realme C12 has a HD+ display while the Redmi 9 Prime has FHD+ display
Both Realme and Redmi have always brought out amazing smartphones in the budget segment and it is often very hard to compare between the two. However, with new models coming out every single day, the competition is indeed getting tighter. A comparison is much needed at this point to give a clear insight as to what utility the new additions from these two brands serve.
Realme C12 Specifications
When it comes to the Realme C12, the battery of this device definitely stands out. Fueled by a whopping 6000 mAh battery, it is indeed quite impressive given its price. Another interesting fact about this device is that it comes with the feature of reverse wireless charging as well. This can indeed turn the Realme C12 into a power bank in times of need.
It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G35 chipset and has 3 GB of RAM along with 32 GB of internal storage. When it comes to the design, it has the gradient finish look at the back with a splash-resistant coating. It has a triple camera setup of 13MP+2MP+2MP and a 5MP camera for selfies.
Also read: Realme C15, Realme C12 Launched in India
The Realme C12 is priced at Rs 8,999 and comes in two different colors, the Power Silver and Power Blue.
Redmi 9 Prime Specifications
The Redmi 9 Prime is indeed very interesting. The specifications that it provides for the price tag is indeed going to take down quite a few of its competitors. It is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 along with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. It also has a 128 GB variant.
Also read: Redmi 9 Prime: True Budget Beast?
The device comes with a massive 5020 mAh battery which can provide any user with quite the backup. The Redmi 9 Prime also comes with a Full HD display which is quite the bonus for viewers of online streaming platforms.
When it comes to the camera, the Redmi 9 Prime has a 13MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad camera setup. There is an 8MP camera at the front.
The takeaway here is quite simple. As the Realme C12 has an incredible battery capacity and an okay-ish processor it is most suited to casual users. On the other hand, the Redmi 9 Prime has a very powerful processor and is targeted mostly at gamers on a budget. The reverse charging on the Realme C12 can also come in very handy during tight situations. This makes the device an excellent secondary phone. However, the Helio G80 in the Redmi 9 Prime can handle almost anything you throw at it. This makes it a good primary phone. The fact that it has a massive 5020 mAh battery makes it an all-rounder and a clear winner in this case.
Going by the specifications and comparisons, it is obvious that both the phones have different target audiences and are meant to serve completely different purposes. Therefore, it is important to analyze one’s requirements from a phone and then go for a particular device.
- The OnePlus 9R was launched in April as a reasonable and appealing option for smartphone users who did not want to spend more than Rs 40,000. Then the 2021 launches rolled down, and the OnePlus 9R was no longer as competitive as it had been– it had simply become the most affordable way to get…
- The IPL 2021 resumption matches have been scheduled to kick off from September 19, 2021. When it comes to the location, the matches will be held in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Now, as the IPL 2021 schedule and stadium information are out of the way, let us talk a bit about the matches. The…
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…