- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot),up to 1TB User memory: 95GB
TCL 10 5G
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSSamsung Galaxy S10e₹46,270Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹10,939VSOPPO K1₹11,999Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹17,890VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹39,990VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹51,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹40,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹115,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,839Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
There’s a lot of stuff that TCL 10 5G brings as a highlight for those who are looking to buy it. TCL 10 is a powerful 5G supported Snapdragon 765G powered smartphone with a decent 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel and runs on Android 10 to just name a few of its specifications.
- Powerful Snapdragon 765G processor
- Supports 5G SA/NSA networks
- Brilliant quad-camera setup
- Latest Android 10 OS on-board
- Excellent Battery life
- IPS LCD panel and not AMOLED
- Above-average charging speed
- Slightly heavy
TCL 10 made it official in April along with its Pro variant aka TCL 10 Pro and TCL 10L. The phone does offer excellent mid-range specifications including Snapdragon 765G processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB of storage with a shared memory card, a 3.55m headphone jack among others. It also offers the latest Android 10 out-of-the-box that adds another USP and don’t forget that it supports 5G network. That’s all at a price tag of 400 Euros or Rs 32,790 after converting it loosely.
TCL 10 5G Price in India
TCL 10 5G is one of the most affordable budget smartphones with 5G capability. TCL 10 5G comes with a price tag of 400 Euros in the global market. TCL 10 5G price in India is not announced yet and there is no date for the release of the device in India. The expected price of TCL 10 5G in India is around Rs.32,990.
TCL 10 is one of the truly beautiful smartphones you will ever gaze on. The midrange device is beautifully designed thanks to its aluminium frame and front & back glass. Moreover, its quad-camera setup with dual LED flashes is what gives it an outstanding appeal as it is arranged in a horizontal camera bump with a square fingerprint scanner mounted just below the cameras. There’s nothing else on the back panel except a few logos. The sides are curved that gives it a much slimmer profile with power & volume rockers situated to the right.
TCL 10 packs in a staggering 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel with 83.5% screen-to-body ratio, 1080×2340 pixels resolution creating a display with 395 PPI density which is vibrant and HDR10 support. The display is advertised to reach up to 450 nits of average brightness so a max brightness might differ. The display has a punch-hole cut-out for the front camera at the top-left of the panel.
TCL 10 packs in the powerful mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor with a max frequency of 2.4GHz. The device is equipped with Adreno 620 GPU along with 6GB RAM, 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage that can be further expanded using a microSD card.
Running on the latest Android 10-based TCL UI gives it a head start when compared to other phones and also makes sure that it will get Android 11 R as well. Finally, the device supports 5G including both SA and NSA networks.
When it comes to the camera, TCL 10 sports a quad-camera setup at the back while it has a primary 64MP sensor with 0.8micron pixel size, the aperture of f/1.9, PDAF followed by 8MP ultrawide tertiary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12micron pixel size. Next up, there’s a 5MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots.
The rear camera assembly is attuned to capture videos at up to 4K resolution at 30fps while 1080p videos can go as far as 120fps with gyro-EIS. Talking about the front camera setup, it sports a 16MP primary sensor with an aperture of f/2.2, 1.0micron pixel size and it is capable of shooting videos at 1080p@30fps.
Undoubtedly battery is an imperative aspect and today’s users decide which phones to buy based on the battery capacity and life as well. Talking about TCL 10, it offers a whopping 4,500 mAh Li-Po battery on-board along with Fast Charging at 18W and also supports Quick Charge 3.0 that speeds up its charging considerably although not something as a flagship would do.
TCL 10 5G does manage to prove itself as a powerful mid-range 5G smartphone packed with everything from a Snapdragon 765G processor to 128GB of storage and 6GB of RAM. It also packs in a wholesome 64MP quad-camera setup and runs on the latest Android 10 making it a powerful smartphone to pick up if you are looking for something that is powerful yet affordable in a mid-range category.