Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!
While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
Table Of Contents
- 11. iLauncher – OS
- 22. Phone 11 Launcher
- 33. Launcher iOS 13
- 44. Launcher iPhone
- 55. iPhone X Launcher
Highlights of the Story
- Android phones are highly customizable allowing for changes in UI, icons, and more
- A lot of Android users wish to have an iPhone but are not able to afford it and thus settle for an Android device
- If you want your Android smartphone to look like an iPhone it is possible to make some changes to emulate the iPhone experience
People choose Android over iPhones for various reasons, however, one of those major reasons is iOS theme Android is not similar, the fact that iPhones are much costlier and difficult to afford when compared to an Android smartphone. If you are one of those Android users who had to make a choice of Android keeping the price constraint in mind despite your love for the iPhone experience, there are multiple iOS Style launchers that allow you to get an iPhone like experience on your Android smartphone.
Android devices come with a lot of customization options using launchers and more, some of these launchers can help bring an iPhone like interface to the smartphone. The iPhone launcher for Android gives a similar look by adding an iPhone wallpaper, home screen, and icons alongside other visual features.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
This article is a compilation of some of the best iPhone launchers, these iPhone launchers for Android are the best to make your Android device feel like an iPhone in terms of the UI.
1. iLauncher – OS
The iLauncher – OS name is smartly chosen to spell out iOS in the title without causing any issues to the developer in the future, the iLauncher gives the iPhone theme for Android devices. This launcher is super speedy and smooth in operation and can allow you to enhance your Android experience overall.
Also read: Tech News
There are good customization options in this launcher with accurate transition effects and gestures to simulate the iPhone experience. This iOS launcher is available for all Android devices starting from version 4.1 or higher, the app is available for free to download. However, a few features such as the unread badge count are limited to the paid version which can be easily acquired for a price.
2. Phone 11 Launcher
The Phone 11 Launcher is meant to exactly replicate the iOS 11 software on Android and comes with the exact same UI and wallpaper. You can get the look and feel of an iPhone on the Android phone with this launcher application. The app will request your permission to read and display your notification on the lock screen, this can also give a similar experience as an iPhone on your Android device.
Also Read: How To Record Calls On iPhone!
The app also copies the notch, if your Android device also comes with a top-notch display then you can get a very close experience to the iPhone, the launcher also simulates the Spotlight search for finding apps and contacts when you pull on the home screen. If you are looking for a good iPhone launcher for your Android smartphone then this might be a very good choice for you.
3. Launcher iOS 13
The Launcher iOS 13 app on Android tries to bring the iOS 13 look and feel to Android smartphones. If your device has a wide notch similar to the iPhone 11 then the device will look almost identical to the iPhone. The app brings in the same kind of wallpapers, icons, and animations that we are used to seeing on an iPhone.
The app also brings in iOS features such as Control Centre, Assistive Touch, and more. The Launcher iOS 13 App for Android works very well and is a highly rated iPhone launcher for Android smartphones.
4. Launcher iPhone
The Launcher iPhone does exactly what the name sounds like, it has the ability to turn the software experience of your Android smartphone around to mimic iOS. The app allows you to change the style of your smartphone to iOS in just one click. After you enable this launcher, you can add Smart Search, Smart Group, iOS theme, iOS icons, and iOS Gestures to your Android devices.
Also Read: How To Voice Tweet On Your iPhone!
You can also swipe down on the display to bring the notifications like iPhone X. The Launcher iPhone app supports thousands of icon themes from Play Store and you can also set up lots of gestures and home button actions. The app comes with a load of personalization features allowing you to customize the app to your requirements.
5. iPhone X Launcher
The iPhone X Launcher is yet another iOS themed launcher for Android to get the iPhone experience. This iOS launcher allows you to bring the iOS feel to any Android device and aims to create an iPhone X experience. This iPhone launcher combines the Android and iOS 11 flat design style iOS interface to create a mashup.
There are abstract themes, 3D themes, 3D weather, and 3D Special effects if you want more customization enabled by Android. The app also brings a bunch of gestures including swipe features and more. The app comes with several customization options allowing you to tune the experience to your own choice.
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…
- The Oppo Reno 8 Pro is an amazing phone right now in the market by Oppo that grabs the attention of many customers in India with its flagship-grade cameras. The device comes with outstanding features, including its classy and premium look. Furthermore, it is made with a high-quality chassis and a reliable MediaTek chipset. However, would that…
- The big question for most of us is to know about the best OxygenOS 12 features on the OnePlus 9RT. Well, it’s here! As per reports, OxygenOS 12 is available for OnePlus 9RT users to download based on Android 12. With this update, users can access several apps quickly. Users will get several features from ColorOS…