Top 5 iOS Style Launchers For Android!
While most users own an Android smartphone it is very likely they wish to get the experience of an iPhone. If you are one of those who like iPhone over Android but cannot afford one, you can use one of the below iPhone launchers to make your Android phone look like iPhone. Android comes with a lot of customization options in the UI using launchers and more, some of these launchers can bring an iPhone style interface to your Android phone at ease. The iPhone launchers give Android a very similar look by adding a similar wallpaper, replacing icons, and more.
Highlights of the Story
- Android phones are highly customizable allowing for changes in UI, icons, and more
- A lot of Android users wish to have an iPhone but are not able to afford it and thus settle for an Android device
- If you want your Android smartphone to look like an iPhone it is possible to make some changes to emulate the iPhone experience
People choose Android over iPhones for various reasons, however, one of those major reasons is the fact that iPhones are much costlier and difficult to afford when compared to an Android smartphone.
If you are one of those Android users who had to make a choice of Android keeping the price constraint in mind despite your love for the iPhone experience, there are multiple iOS Style launchers that allow you to get an iPhone like experience on your Android smartphone.
Also read: Apple Mobile Price List In India
Android devices come with a lot of customization options using launchers and more, some of these launchers can help bring iPhone like interface on the smartphone. The iPhone launcher for Android gives a similar look by adding an iPhone wallpaper, home screen, and icons alongside other visual features.
This article is a compilation of some of the best iPhone launchers, these iPhone launchers for Android are best to make your Android device feel like an iPhone in terms of the UI.
1. iLauncher – OS
The iLauncher – OS name is smartly chosen to spell out iOS in the title without causing any issues to the developer in the future, the iLauncher gives the iPhone theme for Android devices. This launcher is super speedy and smooth in operation and can allow you to enhance your Android experience overall.
Also read: Tech News
There are good customization options in this launcher with accurate transition effects and gestures to simulate the iPhone experience. This iOS launcher is available for all Android devices starting from version 4.1 or higher, the app is available for free to download. However, a few features such as the unread badge count are limited to the paid version which can be easily acquired for a price.
2. Phone 11 Launcher
The Phone 11 Launcher is meant to exactly replicate the iOS 11 software on Android and comes with the exact same UI and wallpaper. You can get the look and feel of an iPhone on the Android phone with this launcher application. The app will request your permission to read and display your notification on the lock screen, this can also give a similar experience as an iPhone on your Android device.
Also Read: How To Record Calls On iPhone!
The app also copies the notch, if your Android device also comes with a top-notch display then you can get a very close experience to the iPhone, the launcher also simulates the Spotlight search for finding apps and contacts when you pull on the home screen. If you are looking for a good iPhone launcher for your Android smartphone then this might be a very good choice for you.
3. Launcher iOS 13
The Launcher iOS 13 app on Android tries to bring the iOS 13 look and feel to Android smartphones. If your device has a wide notch similar to the iPhone 11 then the device will look almost identical to the iPhone. The app brings in the same kind of wallpapers, icons, and animations that we are used to seeing on an iPhone.
The app also brings in iOS features such as Control Centre, Assistive Touch, and more. The Launcher iOS 13 App for Android works very well and is a highly rated iPhone launcher for Android smartphones.
- Finally IPL 2020 is around the corner. After all the uncertainties because of this Covid-19 pandemic situation, the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League is ready to hit the ground. It's really good news to the cricket fans from every corner of the globe. People are searching for different streaming platforms to watch IPL online. Here we have provided 5 best platforms to stream IPL from mobile.
- Here are a few tips, tricks and hacks to play Garena Free Fire which will make you forget PubG.
- Sitting at the comfort of home, learn how you can change the battery of your OnePlus smartphone at home.
- If you are searching for a new smartphone, there are various features to look for, that you should consider while purchasing. In terms of internal specifications and exterior designs, smartphones have come a long way. While choosing a smartphone, one of the hard choices to make apart from other specifications is the smartphone body. Here…
- In this era, smartphones have grown to be an essential part of our lives but purchasing a perfect smartphone is a tedious process. Apart from other features, when it comes to buying a smartphone based on its display, a variety of displays are available in the market across a wide range of smartphones and it’s…
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.
- Vivo X50 is a mid-range smartphone with an ultimate camera performance.