The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G is an impressive flagship smartphone. The smartphone is Vivo’s premiere device of 2019 and comes with 5G cellular connectivity. Price at 38,590 INR, it is cheaper than most other smartphones that provide a similar set of features. The smartphone comes with a beautiful, almost bezel-free display, a powerful chipset, long battery life, a good camera, and value for money.
The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G is a premium smartphone, complete with several impressive features. The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G has a few pros and cons.
- The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G comes with a Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset
- The smartphone’s responsive touchscreen offers an interactive experience
- The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G supports 4K video recording
- The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G does not come with a microSD card slot
- The smartphone weighs 217 grams, which is on the slightly heavier side
Overall, priced at just 38,590 INR, the Vivo IQOO Pro 5G exudes class and is a premium smartphone. It comes with a Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, a 6.41-inch display screen, a triple rear camera system, a powerful 4500mAh battery, and an eye-catching design. Considering its features and designs, it is a steal at its price.
The smartphone is perfect for those looking for an action-packed smartphone, with an abundance of features. The OnePlus 7 pro, though, comes in a similar price range and is a better bet.
The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G is Vivo’s first smartphone with 5G cellular connectivity.
The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G has a 6.41-inch display screen. The smartphone’s display screen is of the Super AMOLED variant and is brilliant. The smartphone comes with an aspect ratio of 19:5:9 and a resolution of 2340×1080. Its touchscreen is very responsive and provides for an immersive experience. Streaming videos and movies at 1080p is a delight.
The smartphone also comes with an in-screen optical fingerprint reader. You can easily open the screen of your smartphone using the smartphone’s fingerprint reader, or by making use of its face unlock technology.
The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G looks terrific and feels lovely in hand. It comes in a choice of two colours – LeMans Blue, and Racing Black. Bearing a glass rear, the Vivo IQOO Pro 5G Racing Black variant looks enamouring, to say the least. The smartphone comes with a nearly bezel-less design and a waterdrop notch.
The smartphone also comes with a triple camera setup at the back of the smartphone. Measuring 158.77 x 75.73 x 9.32mm, and weighing 217 grams, the Vivo IQOO Pro 5G is on the slightly more substantial, and thicker side. The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G’s design is impressive and eye-catching.
The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G comes with the latest Snapdragon chipset, the Snapdragon 855 Plus. The Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset is 15% more efficient and powerful than the Snapdragon 855 chipset. The smartphone comes with at least 8 GB of RAM (you can choose the 12 GB of RAM variant if you please), and 128 GB of internal memory storage space. The 12 GB RAM variant of the Vivo IQOO 5G is priced slightly higher. Unfortunately, the smartphone does not come with a microSD card.
This means that you cannot bump up your internal storage space if it runs out. The smartphone runs the FunTouch OS 9.1, which is based on the Android 9 Pie OS. You can efficiently perform simple tasks on the smartphone, as well as complicated tasks. Taxing activities like high-end gaming and editing large images and videos do not take a toll on the smartphone. The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G performs stutter-free and is a beast of a smartphone.
The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G comes with a sound camera system for its price. The Vivo IQOO Pro 5G comes with a triple-camera system, consisting of a 48 MP primary sensor, with an f/1.8 aperture, a 13 MP ultra-wide lens, with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor, with an aperture of f/2.4. The smartphone’s rear camera system allows for classy photography. You can capture photographs with background blur, and record 60fps videos at 4K. You can also record ultra-slow-motion 1920fps videos at 720p.
The camera system comes with features like optical image stabilization, autofocus, digital zoom, face detection, and a panorama mode, among others. You can take stunning pictures in optimal lighting conditions, and good images in circumstances which are not well lit. The smartphone’s 12 MP front camera is decent as well and allows for taking good selfies. The front camera comes with an aperture of f/2.0 and a Full HD 30fps video recording option.
A stellar 4500mAh battery powers the Vivo IQOO Pro 5G. The smartphone comes with a fast-charging option and supports 44W fast charging. The smartphone’s battery life is long and can last up to a day when the device is used moderately. Even when the smartphone is used heavily, it motors along, thanks to its massive 4500mAh battery. The smartphone fully charges in double quick time, and comes a USB 2.0 Type-C port.
Priced at just 38,590 INR, the Vivo IQOO pro 5G is a fascinating smartphone in its price range. It is Vivo’s flagship smartphone of 2019 and certainly looks and feels the part. The smartphone comes with a powerful Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, a massive 6.41-inch display screen, stellar movie and video viewing, an excellent triple-camera display, and long battery life, thanks to its enormous 4500mAh battery.
It comes in a choice of two colours, Racing Black and Le Mans Blue, and an 8 GB and 12 GB variant. While there are several better smartphones in the Vivo IQOO Pro 5G’s price range, the smartphone is perfect for those looking to buy a premium smartphone with 5G connectivity at a low price. If your budget is slightly higher, the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G is a much better option.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Thickness0.37 inches
- Height6.25 inches
- Weight217 g
- ColorBlack, Blue
- Width2.98 inches
- Display TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.41 inches
- Display Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Pixel Density402 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio83.90%
- CPUOcta-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- OSAndroid 9.0 (Pie) Funtouch 9.1
- Chipset GPQualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- RAM8 GB RAM
- GPUAdreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Storage256 GB
- Expandable MemoryNo
- RAM/Internal Storage128GB 8GB RAM, 128GB 12GB RAM, 258GB 8GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Triple Camera48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2, 0.8 micron13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Back Camera Video2160p30/60fps, 1080p30/60fps, 720p1920fps
- Front Camera Video1080p30fps
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- Single Camera12 MP, f/2.0
- Audio Features32-bit/192kHz audioActive noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Battery Capacity4500 mAh battery
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity4400 mAh to 4600 mAh
- ChargingFast battery charging 44W
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- SensorsFingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Announced On2019, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- Comparison: Apple iPhone 11 vs Samsung Galaxy S10 LiteThu, 20 Feb'20The newly arrived Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has been taking over the budget flagships category, where it takes on the OnePlus 7T, the ROG Phone 2 and the iPhone 11. But the most interesting topic that the people are confused about is “How Does it Compare to Apple’s iPhone 11”, and that’s what we will…
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android To iOSWed, 19 Feb'20Source: Youtube One of the main reasons we have seen people switching from Android to iOS is because of the fact that iPhones from Apple are just a complete package overall. If we look at the Android side of things, it is no longer the case that Android phones, especially the flagships that used to…
- Best Android One Smartphones That You Can Buy Right NowWed, 19 Feb'20When you are out in the market for a new smartphone you expect the new smartphone should come with the least possible bloatware so that it can deliver the maximum performance. Right now this is only possible with Pixel devices from Google that offers clean stock Android version with no third-party app installed. And that’s…
- Galaxy A70e Renders Leaked!Tue, 18 Feb'20It seems Samsung is about to launch the successor to the Galaxy A70s by the name of Galaxy A70e. A few renders of the A70e have leaked and are doing the rounds on the internet. The leaks are courtesy of the famous leaker @OnLeaks. Based on information from him and the leaked renders, the phone…
- The Best Smartphones You Can Buy In India In 2020Mon, 17 Feb'20Smartphones and gadgets play an important role in one’s life in the current generations. One tends to use them for work, for casual usage, for gaming, media consumption, and whatnot. Life without a phone even for a day is like, life without food for a month. While there are a variety of phones available in…
- Samsung Galaxy S20 First ImpressionsMon, 17 Feb'20Samsung has launched a new trio of phones in the Galaxy S20 Series for the year 2020, these include the Galaxy S20, the S20 Plus and the Galaxy S20 Ultra with that hybrid 100x zooming capabilities. But that is not we will be focussing on here, while most of the people will be buying the…
- iQoo 3 AnTuTu Benchmark Scores Better Than iPhone 11?!Mon, 17 Feb'20The iQoo 3 is expected to launch in India on February 25th, the same day as its debut in China. It’ll also mark the entry of iQOO in India. The iQOO 3 is about to become India’s first Snapdragon 865 and 5G support. It’s expected to be a quick and powerful phone. This is now…
- OnePlus 8 Finally Shows Up On GeekbenchFri, 14 Feb'20A device with the codename IN2025 has gone through Geekbench and this might be the vanilla OnePlus 8. It’s powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset (“kona”) just like the OnePlus 8 Pro, and therefore the Geekbench score of both the devices is similar. But notice the RAM – it’s 8GB while the professional model packed…
- Realme X50 Pro 5G To Have 65W(!) Fast ChargingFri, 14 Feb'20Since MWC has been canceled, Realme is holding a web launch event for the X50 Pro 5G on February 24. Earlier it was alleged to take the wraps off it in Barcelona at the conference. The phone has now been confirmed by Realme to have 65W fast charging, which uses the recently trademarked SuperDart brand.…
- Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In ChinaThu, 13 Feb'20Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi 10 in China, which is a successor to the Mi 9 smartphone. The 5G device ships with the newest Android 10 OS. Read also: Redmi 8A Dual Launched in India Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications and Features The latest Xiaomi Mi 10 features a curved 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 1,120…
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Poco X2₹15,999Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreOPPO F15₹19,990Add to compare
- 7.9spec scoreSamsung Galaxy A71Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreNokia 6.2₹13,349Add to compare
- 7.4spec scoreMotorola Razr 2019Add to compare
- 7.3spec scoreRealme 5i₹8,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Redmi K30Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreLG G8X ThinQAdd to compare
- 7.7spec scoreVivo V17₹22,990Add to compare
- 8spec scoreVivo Z1 Pro₹12,990Add to compare