What Phones Would Breaking Bad Characters Use?
Breaking Bad can be considered as one of the most revered TV series of all time. We can’t deny that the drama, suspense and the hype it created around itself is something of a legend itself. Even 5 years after the historic show ended, quotes and dialogues from some of the most epic moments in the show are still used around the world.
This makes one wonder though. What kind of phones would Breaking Bad characters have if they had been in the real world? Let’s find out
For a man as meticulous and deadly as Walter White it would seem that it is only fair that he will be using a burner phone like a Motorola Razr or perhaps the flip phones from Samsung. Walt doesn’t care about owning flashy stuff but he did buy himself a Chrysler and bought his son a Dodge Challenger. So maybe down the line, he might get himself an iPhone XS Max? Who knows.
Skyler has been a total bummer in the show with her antics and her always nosing around in Walt’s business. We can think of another device that is quite good at snooping on other people’s business. Skyler will most likely be using the OnePlus 5, which was said to send user data to OnePlus servers without the permission of that person. What a great match that would be!
As meticulous and deadly as Walter, Gus Fring was the most unique character on the series. Running a multi-million dollar meth empire isn’t very easy, and you would always need to stay under the radar. Perhaps a single BlackBerry Bold 2 would be good for Fring so that all his messaging needs with Mexican cartel are complete while staying low under the radar.
Jesse was all about the bling bling bling, and represented the total hipster youth that is hiding in all of us. He is the kind of guy to spend 10,000 dollars on an Armani suit while sporting a 50,000 dollar Rolex. We bet that Pinkman would get the Gold iPhone XS Max worth $1,499 and show it off proudly.
Mike is a guy of simple taste. He likes to buy stuff for his granddaughter Kaylie and he has never once believed in flashing a lot of money even when he is sitting on millions. Old that he already is, we believe that Mike can be easily satisfied with a Nokia 3310. However, he is sure to get his granddaughter the best phone out there so we can assume that an iPhone XR, which comes in a variety of new colors is a perfect choice.
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.