Why OnePlus 10 Pro Failed In India? Here Are 5 Reasons
Although the OnePlus 10 Pro is packed with excellent features, is it the best phone for you? You might wish to reconsider for the following five reasons.
Table Of Contents
- 1Five reasons why the OnePlus 10 Pro failed in India
- 2In the end
Highlights of the Story
- On March 31, 2022, the OnePlus 10 Pro was launched in India with exceptional features.
- However, within a few months, it started showing issues related to the camera and battery.
- In the article, we’ve shared the five reasons why the OnePlus 10 Pro failed in India.
OnePlus is one of the most reliable and popular brands in India. Well known for its phones and smartwatches. According to the specs sheet, the OnePlus 10 Pro appears to be a powerful smartphone, including cutting-edge hardware, a strong set of cameras, and lightning-fast charging. However, it has a few odd quirks and issues and is far from ideal.
The OnePlus 10 Pro may not be for you for the following five reasons, and you may want to consider alternatives. However, in the article, we’ll let you know the reasons why the OnePlus 10 Pro failed in India.
Five reasons why the OnePlus 10 Pro failed in India
Compared to other top products in this market, the OnePlus 10 Pro does not provide that great performance. Furthermore, you have several other options like the Samsung Galaxy series, Xiaomi, and iPhone, if you wish to spend Rs 70,000 on a smartphone. Some of those might offer more features or higher-quality performance than the 10 Pro.
2. Overheating issues
According to reports, the OnePlus 10 Pro constantly shows heating issues. Furthermore, as per reports, a smartphone user in India claimed that after an hour of gaming, his smartphone became extremely hot.
3. Battery charging issue
With its 80W wired charging, the 10 Pro sets a new standard in this area for OnePlus smartphones, which are famed for their lightning-fast charging times. However, the device’s North American units won’t have access to this feature.
4. Bulky camera design
Even though OnePlus have introduced the Hasselblad camera in their smartphone, the camera setup still lags in its appearance. In comparison to other high-end phones in this price range as the Samsung Galaxy and iPhones, the 8MP telephoto camera is noticeably subpar. A smaller physical sensor that does not capture as much light results in grainy photographs in low light. This is another degradation from last year’s ultra-wide camera on the OnePlus 9 Pro.
5. No IP rating
In premium and flagship Android smartphones like Samsung and iPhones, IP68 dust and water resistance has become a standard feature. However, the OnePlus 10 Pro lacks an official IP rating while carrying a hefty Rs. 70,000 price tag. The phone has the essential internal rubber protection, but it is not officially certified for being dropped in water or exposed to dust.
In the end
Ensure you carefully analyse the options before deciding because flagships are in such fierce competition. The OnePlus of today is not the same organisation that, in the past, revolutionised the smartphone industry with its ground-breaking devices. The OnePlus 10 Pro has a robust set of specifications. Still, some glaring issues prevent it from competing, as you might hope, with the finest products from Samsung, Apple, Google, and other manufacturers.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…