The latest iOS 16 software update for iPhone was revealed at Apple’s WWDC event. Read these top hidden features of iOS 16 that you should be aware of.
Table Of Contents
- 1iOS 16 Compatibility
- 2How to install iOS 16 for free on your device?
- 3Top hidden iOS 16 features
- 4Final words
Highlights of the Story
- This time, Apple is releasing its iOS 16 upgrade for Apple users.
- Additionally, learn here how to install iOS 16 for free.
- Read the article to learn all there is to know about the iOS 16 hidden features.
Every year at this time, iOS receives a new version. This article will discuss how to use any supported iPhone in India to download iOS 16 for free. Additionally, we’ll discuss the hidden iOS 16 features you should test on your iPhone. Read the article to learn about the top hidden iOS 16 features.
iOS 16 Compatibility
Apple claims that iOS 16 is compatible with iPhone 8 and above models. The iOS 16 operating system from Apple is compatible with a large number of iPhones that can run iOS 15. Furthermore, some older devices, including the iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone SE, are not supported.
How to install iOS 16 for free on your device?
If you wish to install iOS 16 for free easily, simply read the points below.
- To begin, head over to the Safari browser on your Apple device.
- Now, input betaprofiles.com in the search bar and download the configuration profile.
- Afterwards, open Settings on your Apple device.
- Now, click simultaneously on General > VPN and Device Management.
- Next, tap on the iOS 16 beta profile.
- After that, click on the Install and click on the restart option.
- The iOS 16 beta should now be accessible if you go to Settings > General > Software Update. Select “Download” then “Install.”
- After your iPhone has completed downloading the update, tap Install when instructed.
Your iPhone should now be running the iOS 16 beta if everything goes as planned.
Top hidden iOS 16 features
- With iOS 16, users may now lock hidden photos with Touch ID or Face ID. They can even lock recently deleted photos.
- Recently deleted messages: In the Messages app, touch the “Edit” option in the top-left corner of the main Messages screen to access the new Recently Deleted section. After this, a new “Show recently deleted” option will be available, taking you to all your old deleted messages.
- Visual lookup: Visual lookup is an additional feature that has grabbed the interest of many Apple users. With this function, users may choose any image from any location and conduct a web search for related information. This feature is pretty impressive for Apple fans.
- With iOS 16, you can also track your exercise with a fitness app via iPhone’s motion sensors. The iPhone can track your steps, distance travelled, and outside workouts to determine how many calories you’ve expended.
Other than this, various additional features have arrived with the release of iOS 16, such as a Search bar under navigation dots, Lockup saved WiFi passwords, Schedule/unsend in the mail app, Lock screen customization, and Live text from videos, Safety Check and Live activities widgets. Overall interface and look-wise, iOS 16 has improved a lot. Furthermore, iOS 16 is for those who love to see many customization features.
Also read: These iOS 16 New Features Will Surprise You
Click here to Sell a phone online at the amazing buyback value? Cashify is the perfect spot. We also help you Recycle old phones from your doorsteps.
- If you’re looking for a smartphone that stands out visually and has excellent performance, then the Nothing Phone 1 design is distinctive, and the device features are impressive, with a sharp display. The first thing people will observe on this phone is its lights on the backside. And next will be how it works, how…
- We’ll compare the features of the OnePlus 10 Pro Vs OnePlus 9RT, where the OnePlus 9RT has a 6.62-inch display and is driven by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G. The OnePlus 10 Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and introduced three months later, were put side by side in this comparison. You may learn…
- The Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9RT can both be compared here. You may contrast the statistics and distinctive features of Nothing Phone 1 with the OnePlus 9RT 5G. This article might clarify how the OnePlus 9RT 5G and Nothing Phone 1 compare and which one you should pick. However, the price difference between the OnePlus…
- This article will compare the Nothing Phone 1 Vs OnePlus 9 RT dedicated speed test. Both of these phones come within the same price range. However, the processors in both phones are different. Nothing Phone 1 is powered by the upper mid-range Snapdragon Qualcomm 778G+ chipset, whereas the OnePlus 9 RT comes with the Snapdragon…
- We’ll compare the speeds of the Nothing Phone 1 Vs Samsung S20 FE smartphones. Both phones are in the same range in terms of pricing. Additionally, the Nothing Phone 1 debuted recently, and the Samsung S20 FE was introduced two years ago. Furthermore, we’ll discuss the speed test between these two smartphones in this post,…