Xiaomi Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro Could Come Out in January
The Xiaomi Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro are expected to sport the upcoming Snapdragon 875.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi is speculated to bring Mi 11 series in January.
- They are expected to come with new Snapdragon SoC.
- There is no confirmation on the moniker of its new flagships.
Xiaomi Mi 11 series, the successor to the Mi 10 family can launch soon in January 2021. The series will include Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro flagship smartphones. This comes from a tipster on Weibo indicating the launch plans for the Mi 11 smartphones. They will likely make a formal announcement for the series at Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2020 that starts on Tuesday, December 1. Moreover, it can come with a next-generation premium Snapdragon SoC.
Also Read: Realme RMX3063 Specs Leaked On FCC
On the other hand, Qualcomm tomorrow expecting to announce its latest 5G chipsets at its annual Snapdragon Summit. It will also include the next flagship, Snapdragon 875. The tipster also claims the company sent its Xiaomi Mi 11 series for network certification. This indicates that the new flagship phones by the Chinese company may debut sometime in January.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Series Leaks/Rumors
However, a list of reports so far suggested that the new Mi series will go by the Mi 11 moniker. Xiaomi has not yet made any official confirmation on that front. On the other hand, there are speculations that the new alleged Xiaomi Mi 11 series can launch as Mi 20.
Also Read: December Launch Confimed For Tecno POVA
The Mi 11 and Mi 11 Pro can sport the upcoming Snapdragon 875, according to rumors. Xiaomi Mi 11 series is speculated to come with a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera. The Mi 11 Pro, on the other hand, can come with a QHD+ display along with a 120Hz refresh rate. There are speculations that the Mi 11 may support 100W fast charging. Whereas the Pro model could come with 120W fast charging support.
According to recent leaks, Xiaomi Mi 11 series will come with some advanced settings enhancing video and image quality. The screenshot of the internal beta firmware of MIUI 12 showed that the phone will include MEMC support, real-time SDR to HDR, and super-resolution that debuted on OPPO’s Find X2 flagship series earlier this year.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.