Moto G 5G Launched In India: Price, Specifications
Moto G 5G is purported as the first affordable smartphone to come with 5G connectivity.
Highlights of the Story
- Moto G 5G allows for expansion of storage using a microSD card.
- It will go on the first sale on December 7 on Flipkart.
- The phone is touted to be ‘India’s most affordable 5G phone.
Motorola officially launched its Moto G 5G in the country after many teasers. The smartphone comes as the most affordable 5G-ready smartphone in the country. Initially, it unveiled first in Europe earlier this month and it has now arrived in the Indian market. Moreover, it is to lock horns with the OnePlus Nord because of the similarity in price and specifications.
The phone is exclusively available on Flipkart, and its key specifications include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC and a large 5,000mAh battery. So let us have a look at the price and key specifications of the Moto G 5G.
Moto G 5G Price, Availability
Motorola has launched in India at Rs 20,999 for the lone 6GB + 128GB storage option. The phone is exclusively available on Flipkart and launch offers to include 5 percent cashback on SBI and Axis cards. Moreover, you get launch offers like HDFC Bank cards to get a discount of Rs. 1,000 bringing the price to Rs. 19,999. Moto G 5G is available in Volcanic Grey and Frosted Silver color options.
Also Read: Best Free Football Games On Android And iOS
The smartphone will be available for purchase on December 7 at 12 PM exclusively on Flipkart.
Moto G 5G Specifications
It features a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) LTPS display with a resolution of 1,080×2,400 pixels with 394ppi pixel density.
It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC coupled with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. Additionally, it is expandable up to 1TB using a microSD card. Interestingly, Motorola is the first smartphone to bring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G to the Indian market.
In terms of the optics, Moto G 5G features a triple camera setup on the rear which includes a 48-MP primary sensor with f/1.7, an 8-MP secondary f/2.2 wide-angle sensor, and a 2-MP f/2.4 macro sensor. On the front, there is a 16-MP camera for selfies.
It houses a 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging support. The company claims that the turbocharger provides 10 hours of power in just 15 minutes. Additionally, there is a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone.
Connectivity options on the Moto G 5G include 5G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB Type-C port, GPS, and more. It measures 166x76x10mm and weighs 212 grams.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.