December Launch Confimed For Tecno POVA
Tecno POVA is all set to launch in India on December 4th. Flipkart has revealed the launch date and the e-commerce platform will mark the phone’s debut.
Highlights of the Story
- Tecno POVA is set to launch on December 4 in India
- The smartphone will go on sale via Flipkart
- Tecno POVA will carry the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC
The launch of the budget Tecno POVA in India has been revealed to be on December 4. This piece of information has been revealed by Flipkart. Moreover, the phone will go on sale on the e-commerce platform soon after launch. Furthermore, this information came soon after 91Mobiles reported the new series to arrive next month.
Moreover, the key specs of the Tecno POVA are already known ahead of launch. This is because the phone has already released in a few other markets. The device will launch as an affordable gaming smartphone. Additionally, the phone comes in a punch-hole display design at the front. The handset comes with a quad rear camera setup as well.
Also read: OPPO Reno5 Pro Specs Spotted On TENAA
Although the Tecno POVA price in India will be officially revealed on the day of launch, we estimate it to be around Rs. 10,000. This price estimation is based on its pricing of P 6,999 in the Philippines. This converts to roughly Rs. 10,700.
Tecno POVA Specifications
Tecno POVA will feature a 6.8-inch HD+ display. Moreover, the smartphone comes with a punch-hole design at the front which houses the selfie shooter. Besides, the phone runs on Android 10 OS with the HiOS 7.0 custom skin on top.
On the processor front, the Tecno POVA is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. The octa-core gaming chipset is paired with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Additionally, the internal storage of the device is expandable via a microSD card slot. The phone comes with dual-SIM support as well.
When it comes to the cameras, the Tecno POVA features a quad rear camera setup. The setup includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor. Additionally, there are two 2-megapixel sensors for depth and macro shots. Finally, there is a 0.3-megapixel sensor for lowlight photography. On the front, the phone comes with an 8-megapixel AI sensor for selfies and video calls.
Coming to the design of the phone, the rear panel houses a fingerprint scanner. Moreover, the rear panel is that of multilayer graphite alongside thermal conductive gel coating. This helps in heat dissipation and prevents the phone from getting overheated easily. The Tecno POVA packs a massive 6000mAh battery along with 18W fast charging support. The handset comes with dimensions of 171.2mm x 77.57mm x 9.4mm and weighs 185 grams.
Tecno POVA Expected Price
Tecno Pova price in India is expected to be around Rs. 10,990. Moreover, this is believed to be the price for the 6GB/128GB variant of the device. However, there will also be a 6GB/64GB variant of the device. Also, as mentioned earlier, the phone is all set to launch on December 4.
Furthermore, the phone will go on sale via Flipkart. This is all we know for now and the official pricing of the device will be known on the day of launch.
The Tecno POVA will be an excellent option for gamers on a tight budget. The MediaTek Helio G80 SoC is an incredible budget chipset for gaming and the phone seems to primarily focus on that. This is definitely going to be an amazing launch, from the looks of it.
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
- Best Upcoming Smartphones in India in the new year 2021
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.