Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime To Go On Sale Today via Amazon
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime went on sale on August 17 via Amazon.in. The phone is available at a starting price of INR 9,999 only.
Highlights of the Story
- Xiaomi has come up with its Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime on sale.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Sale is currently active only on Amazon.in.
- To recall, Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Price starting at INR 9,999.
Xiaomi has announced a flash sale for its Redmi 9 Prime on Amazon.in starting at noon on August 17. To recapitulate, the smartphone was launched earlier this month with a starting price of INR 9,999 in the country.
Also Read: Oppo Find X2 vs OnePlus 5
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Sale
The company has brought Redmi 9 Prime in four color shades on sale – Mint Green, Sunrise Flare, Matte Black, and Space Blue. The device bags 4GB RAM coupled with either 64GB or 126GB internal storage. Speaking of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Price, the former could be purchased at INR 9,999, whereas the latter is available to buy at INT 11,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime Specifications
The smartphone features a 6.53-inch FHD+ display and comes with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v3 on the top of it. The device is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC and runs its software on Android v10 OS with the company’s own MIUI v12 skin on the top.
The internal storage can be expanded up to 512GB using an external micro-SD card. The smartphone is fueled by a 5,020mAh battery with 18W fast-charge support. The phone is equipped with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Speaking for the imaging duties, the phone is bagged with a quad-rear camera setup comprising a 13MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 5MP macro lens.
The smartphone may face a lot of challenges in sales in India due to the current upsurge of boycott Chinese manufactured or originated products and consumable respectively. It will be very exhilarating to see the buyer’s response in India.
Also read: Top Camera Smartphones
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…