- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Expandable Memory No
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
You May Also Explore
Most Compared Phones
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999VSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- LG V35 ThinqVSApple iPhone 6S₹22,490Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro₹14,499VSRealme 3 Pro₹12,330Know More
- Samsung Galaxy S10e₹46,299VSOnePlus 6T₹30,990Know More
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7₹9,990VSOPPO K1₹13,990Know More
- LG G7 Plus ThinQ₹18,999VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- OPPO F9₹13,999VSOnePlus 6₹34,999Know More
- Apple iPhone XR₹52,500VSApple iPhone 6S Plus₹33,999Know More
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8₹47,900VSGoogle Pixel 2₹21,697Know More
- OnePlus 6T₹30,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- OPPO A5s₹8,990VSApple iPhone XR₹52,500Know More
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5GVSOnePlus 7 Pro₹42,990Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSRealme 5 Pro₹13,999Know More
- Tecno Spark Power 2₹9,999VSMotorola One Fusion Plus₹16,999Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSApple iPhone 11 Pro Max₹117,100Know More
- Samsung Galaxy A31₹20,999VSSamsung Galaxy A71₹31,500Know More
- OnePlus 8₹41,999VSSamsung Galaxy S10 5GKnow More
- Samsung Galaxy M20₹11,499VSSamsung Galaxy M11₹11,833Know More
- Motorola One Action₹9,999VSMotorola Moto G8 Power Lite₹8,999Know More
Memory & Storage
A powerful Snapdragon 865 SoC coupled with 256GB of UFS 3.0/3.1 storage and the latest Android 10 OS makes Redmi K30 Pro a high-octane gaming machine and can handle whatever you throw at it.
- Powerful Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Supports SA/NSA 5G network
- A strong suit of rear camera setup
- Runs the latest OS plus two years of support
- 60Hz refresh rate instead of 90/120
- There’s no memory card slot
- There’s no OIS, only EIS
Xiaomi Redmi K30 series is the epitome of flagship devices with top-notched specs on-board. Talking about the Redmi K30 Pro variant, the phone brings a high-quality 6.67” Super AMOLED panel on-board with 60Hz FHD+ resolution and it is powered by the high-octane Snapdragon 865 SoC that makes up its adrenaline-packed performance coupled with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Redmi K30 Pro is also powered by a large 4,700 mAh battery with 30W fast charge tech under the hood and it is currently awaiting its Indian launch soon.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Price in India
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro is available in three storage configurations. Starting with the lowest at 6+128GB storage, it is available at CNY 2,999 or Rs 32,300/-. The middle 8+128GB storage fetches a price tag of over CNY 3,399 or Rs 36,500/- and finally, the largest 8GB+256GB storage is available at CNY 3,369 or Rs 39,900/-. There is a Zoom Edition of Redmi K30 Pro as well that has one of the most powerful imaging tech available at a hike of CNY 400 or Rs 4,500/- in the price difference. As of now, the expected launch date in India for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro is July 12, 2020, although the Chinese smartphone maker hasn’t confirmed it yet.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro arrives with a brilliant design that looks a bit futuristic as well. The front has no notch since the front camera setup is motorized and pops up when required. The speaker grille is integrated on the top bezel while all bezels are extremely crisp and narrow except the chin which is slightly thick but as per flagship phones. There’s a quad-camera setup arranged as vertices of a square in an interesting curved shape inside a circular camera bump. The back panel doesn’t have anything else but a “Redmi” branding and a glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 that creates a sandwiched design with glass on top and back and an aluminium frame in-between.
Talking about the display on-board Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro, it sports a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The display has a 395 PPI density and manages to squeeze 87.2% of the screen-to-body ratio. The display is HDR10+ compliant and produces 500 nits of typical brightness. It is protected with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on top of the display. There is no high refresh rate on the display which means it comes with the standard 60Hz display as other Xiaomi devices. This can be disappointing as well considering the high price.
Under the hood, the latest flagship Redmi K30 Pro sports a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm chipset with octa-core clocked at 2.84GHz. It is paired alongside Adreno 650 GPU, up to 12GB of RAM and UFS 3.0/UFS 3.1 storage system based on which storage variant you pick. Moreover, it runs on the latest Android 10 MIUI 11 out-of-the-box that gives it an edge over other smartphones.
Redmi K30 Pro sports a quad-camera setup at the back which is dominated by a brilliant 64MP primary sensor boasting 0.8micron pixel size, PDAF, and an aperture of f/1.9. The secondary camera is a 5MP telephoto macro lens with AF with f/2.2 and the tertiary sensor is 13MP ultrawide with 1.12micron pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, and 123° field of view. Finally, it is equipped with a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup is capable of shooting videos at up to 8K resolution while 4K videos can go up to 60fps and 1080p videos can be scaled to 240fps. At the front, Redmi K30 Pro sports a motorized pop-up 20MP sensor with 0.8micron pixel size with HDR and it can shoot videos at 1080p.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro is equipped with a pretty-sizable 4,700 mAh Li-Po battery that comes along with 30W fast charging tech capable of juicing up the battery to its capacity in just 63 minutes and it is USB Power Delivery 3.0 and Quick Charge 4+ compliant as well.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro does offer a lot at a mid-range price tag that purely increases its performance like never before. It has a stunning glass and aluminium frame sandwich design along with pretty impressive imaging sensors onboard both the front and the back that makes it a must-have. Moreover, it can act as a high-end gaming phone while costing you half of an ordinary flagship phone in 2020 thus, it packs a lot of potential to become an all-powerful daily driver for power users.