Xiaomi Teases 108MP Smartphone, Hints Mi 10 India Launch Is On Its Way
Recently, Xiaomi has also announced that the company has resumed delivery of Xiaomi products on Flipkart and Amazon for Green & Orange zones while taking all precautions.
Highlights of the Story
- The hint comes from India head Manu Kumar Jain’s tweet which reveals a couple of teasers about a 108MP camera phone.
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro have already been launched in China.
- We can expect a higher launch price due to the hike in GST rates in India.
Xiaomi’s Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro were unveiled globally in March, alongside the Mi 10 Lite, after following their launch China in February. The Mi 10 was at first set to dispatch in India on 31st March, yet the occasion was dropped as India went under lockdown due to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Mi 10 is among the most appreciated smartphones and everyone waited for its arrival in India which got postponed due to the nationwide lockdown. Since the Home Ministry has now has lifted limitations in a couple of regions, the Mi 10 India dispatch is foreseen rapidly. The company’s India head Manu Kumar Jain has shared a couple of hints regarding a 108MP camera smartphone. Since the Mi 10 boasts a 108MP camera setup, it is really convincing that Mi 10’s arrival is pretty soon.
Also Read: Xiaomi Launches Mi 10 And Mi 10 Pro In China
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 10 flaunts a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel with a boosted 90Hz refresh rate and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, matched with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB. Mi 10 camera consists of a quad-camera arrangement on the back, highlighting the 108 MP essential sensor. On the front side, there’s a 20MP selfie camera. The Mi 10 is fuelled by a 4780 mAh battery which supports 30W quick charging and 30W fast charging.
Also Read: Mi 10 Youth Edition Launched!
We can assume the Mi 10 launch price in India to be surprisingly high as Manu Jain had recently uncovered that the estimating price model for the upcoming smartphones will diversely contrast with the Chinese pricing, thanks to the declining value of rupee which is further intensified direct import duty and a hike in GST by the government.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.
- OPPO Band Style is more like a fitness watch, which appears quite stylish and comes with multiple features.
- Before you buy the POCO X3 Pro in India, you must watch and read this to set the right expectations.