ZTE Officially Announces V2020 5G
ZTE officially announces the new ZTE Blade V2020 5G.
Highlights of the Story
- It is a new mid-range smartphone packed with 5G network support.
- ZTE Blade V2020 5G is equipped with the Dimensity 800 chip.
- The pre-sale price is 1399 yuan ($210).
Chinese manufacturer ZTE announced the launch of ZTE Blade V2020 5G in Chins. It will come as a new mid-range smartphone with 5G support. Moreover, it is an addition to ita V- lineup by the company. In addition, it will have features like the MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor and a quad-camera setup.
As of now, there is only a 6GB+128GB storage variant in an Aurora Meihai color scheme available.
Also Read: Vivo V20 On Sale In India
ZTE V2020 5G might be retailing for 1,399 Yuan which is roughly Rs. 15,447. Additionally, it is already up for pre-orders in China and will be available from October 25th.
ZTE V2020 5G Specifications
It will feature an IPS LCD show that measures 6.53-inches in size. In addition, it will have an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio. The phone sports a punch-hole which is on the top left corner of the screen.
Moreover, V2020 5G’s display covers 97% of the NTSC color gamut.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio 800 processor. It will be paired with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB internal storage options. Additionally, it has support for external microSD card.
V2020 5G features a quad camera setup including a 48MP main camera with an f/1.79 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP macro + 2MP depth of field. Whereas on the front, it has a 16MP lens and supports dual video anti-shake.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S21+ Renders Leaks Design
The phone runs on Android 10 OS which might be layered with MiFavour UI. It packs a 4000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging. In addition, it has a 360-degree surround integrated antenna and an SRS four-antenna rotation system.
Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Kind-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
As of now, the launch particulars of this gadget in India and different markets is undisclosed.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- I recall my first hands-on experience with a Tecno smartphone was in 2018. From then till now, Tecno has significantly grown in India. I have had friends coming up to me talking about their Tecno smartphones. Today, we have one such promising smartphone from the brand, it’s their all-new Tecno Spark 7. For those who…
- Is Google Pixel 4A a good pick in 2021? Should you invest in it right now? Read to know more.
- IPL Live Streaming Free Online: Best Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches on Your Mobile PhoneBest Free Ways to Watch IPL 2021 Cricket Matches for Free
- Read this to know the top five reasons to buy the all-new Vivo X60 Pro Plus.
- How To Save Your Smartphone From Water Damage During Holi