ZTE Officially Announces V2020 5G
ZTE officially announces the new ZTE Blade V2020 5G.
Highlights of the Story
- It is a new mid-range smartphone packed with 5G network support.
- ZTE Blade V2020 5G is equipped with the Dimensity 800 chip.
- The pre-sale price is 1399 yuan ($210).
Chinese manufacturer ZTE announced the launch of ZTE Blade V2020 5G in Chins. It will come as a new mid-range smartphone with 5G support. Moreover, it is an addition to ita V- lineup by the company. In addition, it will have features like the MediaTek Dimensity 800 processor and a quad-camera setup.
As of now, there is only a 6GB+128GB storage variant in an Aurora Meihai color scheme available.
Also Read: Vivo V20 On Sale In India
ZTE V2020 5G might be retailing for 1,399 Yuan which is roughly Rs. 15,447. Additionally, it is already up for pre-orders in China and will be available from October 25th.
ZTE V2020 5G Specifications
It will feature an IPS LCD show that measures 6.53-inches in size. In addition, it will have an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a 90.8 percent screen-to-body ratio. The phone sports a punch-hole which is on the top left corner of the screen.
Moreover, V2020 5G’s display covers 97% of the NTSC color gamut.
The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio 800 processor. It will be paired with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB internal storage options. Additionally, it has support for external microSD card.
V2020 5G features a quad camera setup including a 48MP main camera with an f/1.79 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP macro + 2MP depth of field. Whereas on the front, it has a 16MP lens and supports dual video anti-shake.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S21+ Renders Leaks Design
The phone runs on Android 10 OS which might be layered with MiFavour UI. It packs a 4000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging. In addition, it has a 360-degree surround integrated antenna and an SRS four-antenna rotation system.
Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Kind-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
As of now, the launch particulars of this gadget in India and different markets is undisclosed.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 20000
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.