Galaxy A02s Specs Leaked On Geekbench
Galaxy A02s spotted on Geekbench, suggesting its launch soon.
Highlights of the Story
- Samsung Galaxy A02s with model number SM-A025G spotted on Geekbench.
- It packs 3GB RAM, Android 10 OS, and Snapdragon 450 SoC.
- The launch could be soon if the listings are appearing now.
This is not the first time we are hearing about the Samsung Galaxy A02s online. It’s first spotting on the Bluetooth SIG certification website confirmed the moniker. Moreover, it is now on the Geekbench benchmarking website with the model number Samsung SM-A025G.
Samsung is working on a number of launches in the coming weeks and this one is just adding itself to the list. Galaxy A02s will be a budget device. In addition, it will come powered by a Snapdragon 450 processor from Qualcomm. The budget phone managed to score 756 in the single-core and 3,934 in the multi-core tests.
However, this listing was first spotted by MySmartPrice, suggesting it will run on Android 10. Let us talk about the specs that were revealed on Geekbench in detail.
Also Read: Vivo X51 5G Launched: Price, Specifications
Galaxy A02s Specifications (Expected)
This listing on the Geekbench benchmarking platform does not reveal the chipset details. However, it may come with Snapdragon 450 SoC based on the Adreno 506 GPU mention in the source code. Moreover, it will come paired with 3GB of RAM.
However, if there are more RAM variants of Galaxy A02s- it is not yet spotted. It also confirms that the device will boot Android 10 OS out of the box.
On the other hand, no other details about the phone are out. The company has not made an official announcement anywhere. The only source of confirmation comes from the listings made online.
However, Samsung Galaxy F12 is reportedly in the works and is said to carry the model number SM-F127G. The phone is speculated to a rebadged Galaxy M-series phone.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- #LeBechDiya. What exactly are we talking about here? Well, here we want you to imagine a scenario where selling your used phone is so easy, so simple, and so convenient that you can literally brag about it. Usually when we think about selling something, it can be quite a hassle. Putting it up on some…
- iPhone 12 vs iPhone 11 Pro full comparison and which one should you buy if you an 80000 budget.
- Here is a list of the top Android games of 2020 with the best graphics.
- There are a lot of features that we can easily find out just by scrolling down on our iPhone. But along with them, there are some of the features that are highly useful but hidden inside the roots of our iPhone, not known by many. Surprisingly, iOS 14 opens up the door to get in…
Latest ReviewsView All
- Vivo V20 definitely stands out in the design front. It offers a sleek, light weight design which definitely has a premium feel to it
- OPPO F17 Pro stands out on the design front. From its slim and compact form factor to the dual-tone matte-finished back panel, it is a gorgeous-looking phone.
- iPhone 12 Pro is a worthy upgrade with a new boxy design and A14 Bionic chipset, plus a slight upgrade in the camera.
- Poco X3 brings in some nice upgrades over the Poco X2 but it might feel bulky in hands.