19% Users Upgrade Devices Within A Year: Cashify Survey
Smartphone market is an ever-growing domain that we’ve seen in the past few year. The second hand mobile phone market has been taking the industry by storm with its fast growth in recent times. Be it the awareness about the avenues to sell off second hand phones or the efficiency of refurbished phones, people are opening up to the pre-own smartphone segment more than ever. At Cashify, in order to understand the second hand smartphone market better, we conducted a study over the trends and patterns in the year of 2019.
As one of the best selling brands in the second hand market, we saw Xiaomi on the top of the charts. The second brand to have been most sold by its former users was Samsung in the year of 2019. Speaking of specific models, the Redmi Note 4 was the most sold handset model to be sold by its users after having used it. The iPhone 6 was the second most sold smartphone by its former users into the recommerce market.
Along with these, we uncovered some more interesting facts like which city’s residents crack their mobile phone screens the most, which city’s residents mention their smartphone condition most honestly while putting them up for sale online.
If you want to unveil these figures, read this report on the Cashify White Paper 2020 in Business Today.
- 10 Tips To Keep Your Smartphone Battery Healthy
- Top 5 reasons which make the all-new Xiaomi Mi 11x Pro a flagship killer.
- Coming straight to the design of the Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, there is Gorilla Glass 5 both on the front and the back. Although the rear doesn’t appear to be made of glass, it is actually glass. One thing that is amazing here is the fingerprint sensor, which is on the side rather than…
- Read out this to know if a smartphone can replace the DSLR camera. Vivo X60 Pro Plus quick review.
- Avita Liber V14 - This Could Be The Best Laptop Under 50000.