The anticipated iPhone 11 Pro Max sets the bar high as always. Priced at Rs. 1,23,900, this expensive phone has everything that an iPhone fan requires and more.
Not only does the iPhone 11 Pro Max improve on the cameras, but it comes with one of the fastest performances and a fantastic display paired with it. If you want a premium phone with all the top quality which will last you for 3-4 years without any snags, then this model is the best shot for you. However, you might want to wait for next year till Apple releases their iPhone 5G model.
iPhone 11 Pro Max has an aggressive and challenging look, trying to intimidate the competing Android phones. It has a few pros and cons:
- iPhone 11 Pro Max has a fantastic look which is similar to the premium iPhone XS Max.
- It arrives with a matte finish which makes it less slippery and less fingerprint smudge prone than the glass rear-back phones.
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max has an IP68 rating which means it can stay submerged in 4 meters of water for about 30 minutes.
- The phone has a beautiful screen with fantastic brightness and immersive quality.
- As usual, the iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with A13 Bionic chip which puts it as the fastest performing phone of this year.
- It has a decent long-lasting battery which can chug on for one whole day.
- The iPhone 11 Pro Max cameras have improved significantly with amazing low-light clicking ability.
- While the display of the iPhone 11 Pro Max is fantastic, the colour gamut could have been better.
- The phone is expensive.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max gives all Android phones a run for its money. This phone is a premium all-rounder and defines the iPhone as a market rocker and trend-setter yet again. If you can gather up the budget, then this phone will be a great one to go for.
iPhone 11 Pro Max sets a new trend in the market with its fantastic performance, great cameras, and capable batteries – making it a premium all-rounder.
iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with a 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display which outshines the Galaxy Note 10 Plus by a mile. It gets a brightness reading of 761 nits where Galaxy Note 10 Plus only gets 686 nits. The phone is not very colourful though, with 118.6% sRGB colour gamut. Comparatively, Galaxy Note 10 Plus gets a 124.6% colour gamut. However, it remains quite stellar and gives you an immersive display. The phone keeps the dynamic range top-notch as well.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max has an intimidating look with the three-camera module. The camera lenses are quite large and aggressive-looking. The phone comes with a matte glass finish which means you do not get fingerprint smudges on this phone. It is not slippery either. The phone has an IP68 rating, which means it can stay submerged in 4 meters in water for about half an hour. On the front of the phone looks similar to the iPhone XS Max. There is the notch which can register Face ID. Overall, this phone is a comfortable model and has the iPhone premiumness to it.
As always, iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with the fastest processor of the year with its A13 Bionic chipset. The GPU and CPU are 20% faster than the A12, and the neural engine is also 20% faster. The speed difference is noticeable when you open Asphalt 9 – the iPhone Pro Max takes under 4 seconds while the Galaxy Note 10 Plus takes 8 seconds. The Geekbench 5 benchmark records the multi-core score at 3,517 points where the Galaxy Note 10 Plus scored 2,691. The phone is blazing fast, and it could transcode a 4K video to 1080p with effect and transition within 45 seconds. This task takes 1 minute 34 seconds in the Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
iPhone 11 Pro Max comes with a fantastic camera module. It has a 12MP primary rear camera, a 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, and another 12MP telephoto lens. The camera keeps the colours warm and natural. Even the ultra-wide camera shots are quite brilliant. Due to the presence of realistic colors in the iPhone 11 Pro Max, the pictures of Galaxy Note 10 Plus seems a bit grainy. Even in the case of bright lighted areas, the iPhone 11 Pro Max camera delivers where Pixel 3 shots might wash out the details. The phone has a Smart HDR feature which uses machine learning to recognize details and faces, giving a warmer skin tone to the facial features. There is also the oncoming Deep Fusion feature which will add to this feature and provide better shots with less noise. The Night Mode is also quite decent keeping the photos quite bright.
iPhone 11 Pro Max gets a lot more juice and paired with the efficient A13 processor it can last for a whole day. With continue web surfing, the phone was able to last for about 11 hours and 54 minutes, which makes it a phone with one of the best batteries. There is also a fast charging technology with this phone. It gets to 48% within 30 minutes which is a decent amount of juice for a few hours of daily activities.
The iPhone 11 Pro Max is almost a perfect phone. It has an OLED display which can give most Android phones a run for their money. As usual, the performance of the iPhone 11 Pro Max is brilliant and probably going to take Android phone a year or two to reach. Plus, the photos click by this phone is quite good – including the low-light photo capturing capability. It is a decent phone, and if you want the latest iPhone, you won’t be disappointed. However, if you want 5G in your iPhone, then it is best to wait for the 5G iPhone which might come out next year.
- Bluetooth5.0, A2DP, LE
- Back Camera12 MP
- Front Camera12 MP
- Thickness0.32 inches
- Height6.22 inches
- Weight226 g
- ColorMidnight Green
- ColorSpace Gray, Silver, Gold, Midnight Green
- BuildFront/back glass, stainless steel frame
- Width3.06 inches
- Display TypeSuper Retina XDR OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Screen Resolution1242X2688
- Pixel Density458 ppi
- ProtectionScratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Display Size6.25 inch to 6.5 inch
- Display Resolution1242 x 2688 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio83.70%
- CPUHexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- Chipset GPApple A13 Bionic (7 nm)
- RAM4 GB RAM
- GPUApple GPU (4-core graphics)
- OSiOS 13
- Expandable MemoryNo
- Storage512 GB
- RAM/Internal Storage64GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM, 512GB 4GB RAM
- Back Camera FeaturesQuad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Triple Camera12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55, 1.4 micron12 MP, f/2.0, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4, 1.0 micron, 2x optical zoom12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Back Camera Video2160p24/30/60fps, 1080p30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Front Camera Video2160p24/30/60fps, 1080p30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera FeaturesHDR
- Dual Camera12 MP, f/2.2TOF 3D camera
- HeadPhone JackYes
- Audio FeaturesActive noise cancellation with dedicated micDolby AtmosDolby Digital Plus
- Talk TimeUp to 20 h (multimedia)
- User ReplaceableNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3969 mAh
- Battery Capacity3969 mAh
- Music TimeUp to 80 h
- ChargingFast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 minUSB Power Delivery 2.0Qi wireless charging
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- USB2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Network SupportGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM and/or Electronic SIM card) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) - for China
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- SensorsFace ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Water ResistantIP68 dust/water resistant (up to 4m for 30 mins)
- Announced On2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
Price / Buy
Get the best price for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Get the best price for Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
- If you are an android user and want to connect and share some files urgently with your MacOS system but do not know how to do that? Then here in this article, we are going to discuss one of the best ways to connect your Android smartphone to the MacOS system. Make sure you follow this guide till the end to be able to share files between your macOS system and Android smartphone.
- In India new smartphones are launched every month from different brands to keep up with the trend, the months of February to April are the most active in general. However, the month of March hasn’t seen too many smartphone launches and there are 5 main brands that have launched their latest smartphones in India.
- Best Smartphones To Capture Beautiful SelfiesThu, 2 Apr'20With TikTok and other apps introduced, the world has seen a major shift in people choosing a new smartphone, people now tend to buy smartphones with a good selfie camera and even make it their priority. Choosing a good selfie camera smartphone can become difficult for many, and here we do compile a list of the Best Smartphones with the Best Selfie Cameras.
- Smartphones these days are not the same as they were a couple of years ago, they’ve evolved into fully-fledged entertainment systems. Some of the new smartphones in the market also come with support for Dolby Atmos and have HiFi Quad DAC setup, something which was earlier limited to dedicated Audio Setups.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips And TricksTue, 31 Mar'20The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is a feature-packed smartphone directly coming down from the house of Samsung. Its runs on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10, and packs in a lot of great features that a general consumer doesn’t know about unless he dives deep into all the settings. To lift off all these hidden menus and options, here are a few Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Tips and Tricks for you to know about.
- How To Set Any Video As Lock Screen Wallpaper On iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Bored of using Still Wallpapers on your iOS Device? Want to use a Video as a Live Wallpaper for your device’s lock screen?, We do have a solution. iPhone allows us to use Live Photos as Wallpapers, so converting Videos to Live Photos and then using it as Live Wallpaper solves the problem.
- Are you trying very hard to find a good android based application with the help of which you can play every kind of video and music file? Here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about such five best applications.
- Best Apps To Choose Custom Ringtones For Apple iPhoneTue, 31 Mar'20Are you bored of all the default ringtones that you get pre-installed with your iPhone and are trying to find some new and unique ringtones that can be customized? If you said yes, then here in this article, we are going to talk about various such applications that can help you in providing the best custom ringtones for your Apple iPhone.
- With each passing day, online streaming providers including Netflix. Prime Videos and Hotstar is getting more popular. These internet content providers make it extremely easy to stream content on portable devices including smartphones. New smartphones such as the OnePlus 7 Pro, iPhone 11 and the Samsung Galaxy S20 now support HDR Displays that can really improve the quality of content delivery for the supported content.
- Best Smartphones with 8GB RAMFri, 27 Mar'20RAM is an important and integral component of a smartphone, it has generally been in our minds that having more RAM makes a smartphone faster, we don’t deny it but it’s not true completely. Having more RAM in a smartphone makes app loading times faster, and enables a smoother overall smartphone experience. And here is the list of the few best smartphones with 8GB RAM in India.
- 7.6spec scoreXiaomi Black Shark 3Add to compare
- 8spec scoreOPPO Find X2Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreRealme 6₹12,999Add to compare
- 6.8spec scoreOPPO Reno3 Pro₹29,990Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme X50 Pro 5G₹37,999Add to compare
- 7.8spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra₹92,999Add to compare
- 8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro MaxAdd to compare
- 7.8spec scoreXiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro₹12,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreRealme 6 Pro₹16,999Add to compare
- 7.6spec scoreSamsung Galaxy S20₹66,999Add to compare