Apple MacBook Event: Here’s Everything Expected Next Week
Apple announced a new event that will take place next week on November 10th.
Highlights of the Story
- The next event will happen next week on November 10th.
- This is the third event this year after its iPad and iPhone announcements.
- Apple is expected to announce new Macbook devices at this event.
This year Apple gave us two virtual events announcing a set of products, including new iPhones and Watches. However, it looks like the company has more in store for us this year. They have also confirmed it is coming up with something on November 10. The company is teasing this event as “One More Thing”, highlighting its logo against a rainbow of colors.
Based on the teaser, it seems Apple may announce the new MacBooks based on Silicon chipsets.
For the first time in history, Apple is expected to announce new Macbook devices. In addition, it will power on its own CPUs based on ARM.
Also Read: Yahoo Launches ZTE Blade A3Y
The event will start live streaming on their YouTube channel at 11:30 pm in India on Monday, i.e. November 10. However, the company has not given any relevant information on the event. The company already announced earlier at the WWDC 2020 event about its decision to switch to Apple Silicon from Intel chips.
Also Read: Micromax In 1, In 1b Launched In India
They are planning to debut three new laptops next week including a 13-inch MacBook Air, and two MacBook Pro models (13 and 16-inches). However, they will not use CPU’s. They already demonstrated the capabilities of the chip at the WWDC by running video and photo editing tools.
Hence, the new chips could bring more power to the entry-level MacBook models. According to Bloomberg, Apple is ramping up the production of three new Mac laptops. However, we do not expect the company to take its current Intel-based MacBook off the shelves immediately.
This step points to a strong start for Apple as the company embarks on its two-year transition to convert its entire computing lineup over to its in-house processors.
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…