How To Change WhatsApp Wallpaper Step-by-step Guide
Here is how you can change the WhatsApp chat background wallpaper.
Highlights of the Story
- It is very easy to change your wallpaper for WhatsApp
- You can choose from preloaded wallpapers, colors, or your own photos.
WhatsApp with growing users successfully emerged as one of the largest instant messaging applications across the world. This app enables its users to connect with friends or family across geographical, political, or economic borders. It is more customizable than your standard application. Moreover, this app makes it easy to customize and also to change settings in your app.
It even provides you with certain features through which you can change your WhatsApp chat wallpaper. However, many of them know how to do it. But this is a guide to help users who do not how to do it.
WhatsApp allows you to change the default interface to a photo or a solid color that you prefer over the official wallpapers.
The wallpaper is only visible on your device, it is not visible to the other contacts unless you share a screenshot of the interface.
How to change WhatsApp chat background wallpaper
Please follow these steps to change the chat background wallpaper:
1: Open the WhatsApp application on your Android or iPhone.
2: Next, on the home page tap More.
- On an iPhone, it’s in the far right of the bottom menu bar.
- On an Android, click the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
3: Subsequently, from the given option select Settings.
4: On the Settings page select Chats.
5: On the new screen select Wallpaper. You will get 5 options:
- No wallpaper: Tapping on “No wallpaper” will remove your WhatsApp chat background wallpaper
- Gallery: Tapping on “Photos” on iPhone or “Gallery” on Android allows you to load wallpaper from your photo library.
- Solid color: Tapping on “Solid Colors” opens up a selection of color options.
- Wallpaper library: Tapping on “Wallpaper Library” will open a screen of preloaded wallpapers.
- Default: Tapping on “Default” will set the default chat background wallpaper
6: Select any one from the given option.
Note: For example, if you choose a new wallpaper, you will be directed to a “Wallpaper Preview” screen. There you can adjust it to your liking.
7: After making changes, tap Set.
That’s it! Your WhatsApp chat background wallpaper is now changed. Alternatively, you can open a chat > More options > Wallpaper.
However, keep in mind that the same wallpaper will be applied to all chats. It is not possible to have different wallpapers per chat.
Also read: Best Oppo Mobile Phones
- In this article, we will be talking about a very popular Apple phone which is the iPhone 11. There is a huge confusion revolving around whether one should buy this iPhone in 2021 or not? Hence, we will be talking about 5 reasons that make buying the iPhone 11 worth it even in 2021. Also…
- Should you buy iPhone 12 in 2021? Or wait for iPhone 13?
- Lately, Tecno has been slaying the competition in the sub-Rs10,000 price bracket. Last we made a video of Tecno Spark 7, which was launched at Rs 8,999. Today, the brand has sent us their Tecno Camon 17, which is launched in India at Rs 12,999. Processor Gone are the days when we used to complain…
- Nokia G20 comes as the latest budget offering by HMD Global in India.
- Today, OPPO brings yet another charming smartphone for you to flaunt in style. After the Reno5 Series earlier this year, the brand has today launched its all-new Reno6 Series. And we have the Reno6 Pro 5G, which is now launched in India starting at a price tag of Rs. 39,990 for the 12GB+256GB variant. We…