Best Email Applications For iOS
Are you trying to find one of the best email applications for iOS platforms, which you would be able to use for personal and professional usage? If yes, then here we have discussed some of the best email applications that you can use with your respective smartphone platform.
Table Of Contents
- 1Best Email Application for iOS-
- 2Spark Mail
- 3Blue Mail
Highlights of the Story
- There are several email applications that you can use for your personal and professional usage efficiently.
- You would be able to take advantage of features such as email scheduling, auto-response, pinpointing emails and many more with the help of email applications listed below.
- Some of the best email applications are Outlook and Gmail that offer great email-related features and that too for free.
Do you know that you can make Emails one of the best ways of conversation and sharing details only if you are using one of the best email applications on your respective platform? But the biggest issue is that most of the people out there find Emails useless as a way of communication when they are one of the best forms of communicating professionally. However, the actual problem behind it is the Email application you are using is unable to offer you excellent email services.
But here in this article, we are going to talk about some of the best email applications for the iOS platform. If you are also trying to find the best email application for yourself, then do follow this article till the end.
- Top 5 Internet Speed Testing Apps
- Top Music Streaming Apps for iOS and Android
- Top 5 Cloud Storage Apps for iOS and Android
- Best Travel Apps for Android
Best Email Application for iOS-
With the help of our highly skilled team, we have created a list of some best email applications for iOS, let us have a look at them-
Gmail – Email by Google
What’s the first email application option that comes in your mind for iOS? We are sure that you all must take the name of Gmail, which is an email application offered by Google and hence it provides all its features free of cost.
Not only that there are several professional email account features that you can take advantage of with the use of Gmail email applications, but it gives you the following advantages:
- Offers vast storage space.
- You would be able to take advantage of online access to this email application anywhere.
- This email application offers a feature of synchronization with Outlook.
- Easy to search and organize.
- Offers excellent security of data.
Download Gmail for iOS
The second option in the list of the best email applications for iOS is Outlook. This is an email application that by Microsoft, and it is being used by most of the business owners. Moreover, there are several reasons behind it, while one of the most significant features is that it offers exceptional business-related functions free of cost.
Moreover, if you are looking for one of the best email applications for your iOS device, then Outlook is the best option for you. Because it works fluently with its interactive design and user interface. Outlook helps you in the following ways:
- It offers Microsoft exchange play integration features with the help of which this email software can integrate and work with other email clients efficiently.
- Once you login to Outlook, you would be able to take advantage of an active directory, with the help of which Microsoft will automatically select the right email address during your usage.
- You would be able to integrate your other devices and applications with the help of this application. Hence with this feature, you would be able to work more productively.
- You would be able to create your own folders of emails with the help of the easy sorting feature offered.
- If you have never used this email application, then with the help of its easy user interface, you would be able to get used to it in no time.
Download Outlook for iOS
This is a free email client option for iPhone and although it is available for both mobile platforms, it works exceptionally great on iOS devices. Spark Mail mainly focuses on two main factors which are design, and it’s functionality.
This email application can categorize all your emails in two main sections such as Personal and Newsletter automatically. You can even pin your essential emails, with the help of which you can keep some emails at the top and hence can take advantage of quick access in a clutter of emails. Use Spark Mail for the following benefits:
- You would be able to take advantage of the Smart Inbox feature that also offers you Smart notifications efficiently.
- You can take advantage of the batch delete feature with the help of which you can delete several emails together.
- It also offers a great feature of Send Later, with the help of which you can schedule emails easily.
- It offers Quick replies with which you can quickly reply with terms such as Like, Thanks, Smile, Great Idea, Call Me, Cool, Love and Agree.
- You can take advantage of Follow-Up reminders for emails, with which you can create reminders easily.
Download Spark Mail for iOS
Blue Mail is a third-party email application that supports almost all kinds of email services. It supports excellent features such as swiping gestures, scheduling emails, filtering emails and many more.
Blue Mail supports various email services that are Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, AOL, Outlook, Alto, iCloud, Office 365, IMAP, POP3 and many more. Blue Mail also has the following pros:
- Blue Mail uses SSL features with the help of which it can offer excellent security and protection features.
- You would be able to send and receive emails directly over the server.
- Emails over this platform are never stored on the server, hence offering better usability.
Download Blue Mail for iOS
As we come to the end of this article in which we discussed some of the best email applications for iOS platform. All of the above-listed email applications offer great features for personal and professional usage efficiently.
- iQOO Neo 6, with its price range similar to iQOO 7 and OnePlus Nord 2, directly competes with them. Both of them were the best mid-range smartphones of the previous year. Let’s find out the similarities, differences and which phone among these three at the price of Rs. 30,000 will suit you the most. Also…
- Xiaomi 12 Pro comes with high-end specifications, but while paying Rs. 70,000 a user thinks they should buy an iPhone rather than a Xiaomi phone. They are buying an Apple iPhone 13 or a feature-packed Xiaomi mi 12 Pro in this price range; what would be a better option? Let’s find out! Also read: iPhone…
- iPhone 13 is a charming device with excellent specs, but what if you can get the same hardware in a compact size; enter Apple iPhone 13 Mini. This pocket size performance packed mobile phone is a charmer when it comes to features, looks and usability. So, if you’re confused about whether you should buy the…
- We all have to agree that the Apple Airpods Pro is an exceptional earbud, and because it is outstanding, it has multiple evil twins, aka fake Airpods. So, have you recently bought an Apple Airpods pro and wondered if the product is original or not? There is a quick and effective way to check its…
- There is probably a thin line between Realme GT Neo 3 and OnePlus 9RT; both mobile phones are spectacular in their price bracket. However, experts like us only notice a few bits here and there. So, to help you out, we have brought a full comparison between the Realme GT Neo 2 VS OnePlus 9RT.…