Vivo V19 Launch Delayed To 3rd April
The Vivo V19 will possibly be launched with a slightly different set of hardware in India compared to the international model.
Highlights of the Story
- The smartphone was previously planned to launch in India on March 26.
- The Vivo V19 will feature a Super AMOLED Dual iView E3 display.
- The company offers a quad-rear and a dual-front camera setup on the Vivo V19.
The Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has posted an update on the upcoming V19 launch. The company has delayed the launch from March 26 to April 3 although the underlying reason remains unavailable at this moment. The company may want to avoid clashing with its sub-brand Realme Nazro series that’ll release on March 26 as well. Apparently, the upcoming Vivo V19 to launch will feature a six-camera setup i.e. quad-camera at the back and a dual-camera at the front as opposed to its Indonesian counterpart that has a single camera at the front.
Also Read: Top Vivo Mobile Phones
Vivo V19 Specifications
Talking about the specifications, the device features a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED panel with a dual punch-hole sensor consisting of an 8MP ultrawide and 32MP primary sensor. At the back, the device has a 48MP main camera along with 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor.
Under the hood, the device will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC which is a major improvement over Snapdragon 675 SoC as seen in its Indonesian version. Further, upcoming Vivo V19 will host a 4,500 mAh battery and will have 33W fast charging speed which is again a boost from 18W as seen in the existing variant. The phone is likely to arrive in two color variants with the confirmed being Dark Green and a Mystic Silver as the latter was recently spotted in the wild.
Vivo V19 Pricing
What’s intriguing is that Vivo V19 will be priced at Rs 24,990/- (8GB+128GB) MOP or Maximum Operating Price while the MRP is at Rs Rs 28,990/- which is a massive increase from its pricing that was leaked earlier. The possible reason for the hike in pricing is because of the increase in GST from 12% to 18% that will take effect on April 1st and thus, the hike in the price. Some reports even claim that pre-bookings for the device have begun via offline retail stores across the country.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 30,000
- Here is the third video of our ongoing series of best smartphone deals 2020. With Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest annual sale underway, we bringing you a series of YouTube videos so you know exactly how to claim these offers and don’t miss out on the absolute best ones. In the video below, we’ll tell you…
- In this continuation of our series of the best Flipkart smartphone deals 2020, we have brought you another video explaining just how you can buy the iPhone XR for under 20,000. Flipkart has been surprising everyone this year with its massive discounts on smartphones, and with Cashify you’ll find out about all the latest and…
- As we all already know by now, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival are upon us. And we all know what that means. Discounts raining everywhere! However, it can get quite confusing among so many offers that exactly what is the best smartphone deal. In order to help you solve that problem,…
- Vivo V20 is a mid-range smartphone, which is an impeccable deal from the brand and starts in India at a price of Rs.24,990.
- Your smartphone is always prone to security risk by hackers. Read and watch this to know how you can keep yourself safe.
Latest ReviewsView All
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a top-of-the-line flagship device and a great companion for anything and everything you can think of.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime does make a strong contender since it has a few specs of the Note 9 series as well while arriving at a most affordable price tag.
- Samsung Galaxy M31s is a new addition to the Monster M-series by Samsung with large battery life and great overall performance.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro/Pro Max is a premium-looking phone with a good camera and battery.